Apple Vision Pro release date confirmed for February 2: here's how to get your headset when US sales open

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
"So we know when it's coming, and we know how much it will cost — will you be getting one?"

Um, no. $3,800 including tax is absurd, even for Apple. They will sell maybe 100,000 of these, including the "Vision Mini" that will arrive in less than a year for $1,500. Later they will all be dumped on eBay for under $500.

In 3 years both will be gone, joining the Apple /// and the Lisa as ridiculously expensive, failed products from Apple.

Last edited:

ggore

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I am quite sure that MKBHD and all the other usual YouTubers already have them and are busily creating their "first look" videos that will gloriously call this ridiculously expensive thing a "device for the masses". Personally, I have never had any sort of desire for a virtual reality device of any kind, and I don't think I am any different from anyone else in the vast majority of the public. It will be fun to watch these reviews, but in the end, I don't think much will come of the whole thing. This is just not a mass-market thing in my opinion. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77