Apple TV in stores?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Arrowhead Towne Center store (in Glendale, AZ) has them in stock. I was in the store today for something else... they had about 20 on display... I guess they are reaching the saturation point... they guy helping me said they could not keep them on the shelves for the first couple of weeks... but demand is starting to slow a bit...

jerrydavid

Jul 19, 2010
www.fashionshoppings.com
The Arrowhead Towne Center store (in Glendale, AZ) has them in stock. I was in the store today for something else... they had about 20 on display... I guess they are reaching the saturation point... they guy helping me said they could not keep them on the shelves for the first couple of weeks... but demand is starting to slow a bit...

The demand should not slow, as it is still unsatisfied for most people.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The demand should not slow, as it is still unsatisfied for most people.

Can't say with any certainty what should or should not happen... all I am saying is what the guys at the Apple store told me. For the first 7-10 days they could not keep them in stock. They would sell out as soon as they unpacked them. Now they are staying in stock throughout the day. Their daily refresh varies, but is between 5 and 50 units... and as of about 4 pm yesterday, they still had about 20 on the shelf.

Vancanek

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Preordered one (mid Sept.) and decided to check my local Apple store the day it came out. They had it in stock, bought it and canceled my online order. Might be worth a bid to check locally if you are still waiting...

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've checked with the Cincinnati store a few times over the past week. Either they are receiving a small amount of stock each day or the damand in this area is still high. They haven't had any each time I check. I ended up just ordering one from the apple store online. I can wait the two weeks for it to come if it saves me the hassle of continually checking with the store.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Im here on the north side of Chicago and cant seem to get my hands on one. I went ahead and just ordered it from Apple.com and it says it should deliver by the 25th. Ive been calling local Apple stores and all the local Best Buys no one has had them. I dont think Best Buy carries it yet.

urio2122#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Really I just walked into the apple store today in deer park and they had a full shelf of them there so if you wanna make the drive they will have them the guy told me they've had for the last 3 days

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68