Apple Music

tehone

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I finally got the iCloud connected but it only brought back the purchased music nothing I have favorited at all so time to start from scratch again.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I wanted to piggy back on this thred and see if anyone has had issues with ratings of songs with Apple Music after the update to 9.3? Before 9.3, I could click on a songs title and it would flip and let me rate the song using the stars (1 to 5 stars). Now, after the update, when I click on a songs title to rate it, it now takes me to the album the song is on, or being pulled from. I can' seem to get the stars anymore for ranking. I was able once to click on a songs album cover and I saw the stars but now I can't that to show again.

I wanted to see if anyone else has come across this and/or can duplicate it? Thank you.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I wanted to piggy back on this thred and see if anyone has had issues with ratings of songs with Apple Music after the update to 9.3? Before 9.3, I could click on a songs title and it would flip and let me rate the song using the stars (1 to 5 stars). Now, after the update, when I click on a songs title to rate it, it now takes me to the album the song is on, or being pulled from. I can' seem to get the stars anymore for ranking. I was able once to click on a songs album cover and I saw the stars but now I can't that to show again.

I wanted to see if anyone else has come across this and/or can duplicate it? Thank you.

Noticed this myself also. I miss the rating feature.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Ok, good to know. I thought it was just me as well. I've been working with Apple Support through twitter. They stated that it's something their testing out before making it one or the other (heart). But I noticed that if you're using Apple Music and add a song to your library, you can then get the star ratings by clicking on the album art work. But I guess we'll see if they fix it one way or the other with a new update.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok, good to know. I thought it was just me as well. I've been working with Apple Support through twitter. They stated that it's something their testing out before making it one or the other (heart). But I noticed that if you're using Apple Music and add a song to your library, you can then get the star ratings by clicking on the album art work. But I guess we'll see if they fix it one way or the other with a new update.

Also good to know. I like how it was previously. Seems like it would be quicker than the method you mentioned.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

After taking some time to rate a boat load of songs tonight I don't mind the change. Now that I know where the rating feature was moved to

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1