Apple IDD Verification keeps popping up, why is this?

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Apple IDD Verification keeps popping up

Hi.

So I made the jump to the iOS 10 Public Beta today. Everything appears to be fine except one very annoying thing - every now and again it keep prompting me to enter my Apple password and verify my I'd.

IMG_0375.jpg

Anybody else experienced this? If so, is there a fix?

Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple IDD Verification keeps popping up

Usually just do it. Enter the password. Then it should stop.
Also check and make sure you have logged in with your ID in iMessage, Facetime, iTunes Store /App Store, and Game Center (if applicable).

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple IDD Verification keeps popping up

Usually just do it. Enter the password. Then it should stop.
Also check and make sure you have logged in with your ID in iMessage, Facetime, iTunes Store /App Store, and Game Center (if applicable).

I have been doing that. It's just a little annoying when it pops up while you're in the middle of something. Ok I'll check it once more.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

This is normal behavior for when you just have update your iDevice, after two or three times it stops.

Enjoy the beta

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Hi.

So I made the jump to the iOS 10 Public Beta today. Everything appears to be fine except one very annoying thing - every now and again it keep prompting me to enter my Apple password and verify my I'd.

Anybody else experienced this? If so, is there a fix?

Thanks!

I've not experienced this yet. It's happening on my fiance's SE though... but he's not on beta and has not recently updated his device.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I have this issue on iOS10 but only with my gmail account. generally when I leave a space with network coverage to one that does not and then back to one with network coverage. Like riding down 50 floors in the elevator. Triggers the gmail prompt for password almost every single time. In most cases, I just ignore the message, as email still continues to work without me re-entering my credentials.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

I've not experienced this yet. It's happening on my fiance's SE though... but he's not on beta and has not recently updated his device.

My father experienced it once with his 5s. But it went away after a few days. If your fianc?'s problem persists maybe he could sign out and then back into his apple account. That seems to work sometimes.

My issue appears to have been solved by itself. I don't see the login prompt since a few days.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

My father experienced it once with his 5s. But it went away after a few days. If your fianc?'s problem persists maybe he could sign out and then back into his apple account. That seems to work sometimes.

Great suggestion!

His seems to have resolved itself as well. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FadedInsomnia