Apple finally ditches classic stickers in the iPhone 16 box

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally 👏

I don’t know how many stickers I have that I never used. If one wants any, they should (and apparently can) ask for them. But this was completely wasteful.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally

I don’t know how many stickers I have that I never used. If one wants any, they should (and apparently can) ask for them. But this was completely wasteful.

I’m sure the initial intent of the stickers were for marketing / advertising purposes. I’ve had one on the back window (driver’s side) of my previously owned cars and I have one on my current car.

I’ve seen the  stickers on backpacks, ball caps, school products, etcetera so I wouldn’t necessarily label them as wasteful, but I’m sure there are a good amount of people who don’t make use of them just like there’s a good amount who do.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I’m sure the initial intent of the stickers were for marketing / advertising purposes. I’ve had one on the back window (driver’s side) of my previously owned cars and I have one on my current car.
That was the original goal indeed. Almost free marketing.
I’ve seen the  stickers on backpacks, ball caps, school products, etcetera so I wouldn’t necessarily label them as wasteful, but I’m sure there are a good amount of people who don’t make use of them just like there’s a good amount who do.
The only places I have seen them are:
1. Cars 🚗
2. Apple laptops 👨‍💻

And the cars outweighed laptops 10:1 easily.

I don’t remember seeing any in the past 3 years. So 🤷‍♂️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxxcsm