Apple does offer upgrade pricing in the App Store. It's full retail pricing they've obliterated.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple does offer upgrade pricing in the App Store. It's full retail pricing they've obliterated.

I read this entire article out of respect to others that would be more concerned about this type of pricing and how it would effect the masses. I will include a snippit on Rene's reaction and please read the article as I think you will also find it interesting.

[INFO]There are a ton of arguments many have already made about the continued devaluation of software on the App Store in general, and the consequences thereof, so I won't recapitulate them here, but it very well could be that part of the devaluation, of the mainstreaming, isn't that upgrade pricing has not (yet) been implemented for existing customers, but that it's become the new normal pricing for all customers.
That might be annoying for those of us, developer and customer alike, who grew up in a time before iOS, when upgrade pricing was commonplace. I'm not sure it'll even be a consideration for those growing up now on iOS. It'll just be the way things are.[/INFO]

Apple does offer upgrade pricing in the App Store. It's full retail pricing they've obliterated. | iMore.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77