Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in Louisville, KY since late last night. Coming to Illinois by tomorrow!

Oh good! You live in Illinois too. Mines still in Louisville as well. We better see some movement later today!

I finally got my shipment confirmation from Apple this morning too. So excited! One more day!

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I order the 6+ 64GB space gray T-Mobile No Contract and it said est. delivery Oct 1st- Oct. 6. However my card is now charged the full amount and my order status says preparing for shipment. Does that mean I may get it way earlier than predicted?

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I order the 6+ 64GB space gray T-Mobile No Contract and it said est. delivery Oct 1st- Oct. 6. However my card is now charged the full amount and my order status says preparing for shipment. Does that mean I may get it way earlier than predicted?

When you originally ordered did it say delivers by Oct 1-6 or ship by those dates? The reason I'm asking is mine says delivers by Oct 13-20. So, here's hoping it will ship in a week or so.

To answer your question....yes, you will most likely get it early. Probably next week some time.

Last edited:

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
It always said Delivers by Oct 1st- Oct 6th. I'm crossing my fingers it comes as early as next week!

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Now, I think you're taking yourself way too seriously. I think you take all of this to seriously. I also think you have to wake up (I didn't say grow up) and think about what you are talking about. Apple is just a company. They make a lot of money. They make "stuff". Lots of companies make stuff. While it may be interesting today, it will be boring in a year and totally forgotten in 5. In fact, all of us will totally be forgotten in a hundred years or so. So, lets just calm down and not worried about who you think feels entitled or not. The problem with the Internet is that people talk to each other and say the most outrageous things that they would never say to anyone in person. And if you really think you know what the person online you are talking to is all about - think again. You have no clue about the person posting next. And don't think that you do.

And the executives you mention .... have you ever met one? Have you ever been one? Have you ever been in the same room as one? Its not as it all appears. Not even close.

I'd say the same thing to your face that I'm saying right now, so I'm not quite sure what you're going on about in that regard...I assure you, anything I say on here, I would have ZERO problem saying to anyone in this community in person. I don't care who you are, I can only respond with what you say and how you come across on this forum...and so far, you've come across exactly as I described before.

You're back tracking and rambling about non-sense now...asking me to calm down when you're the one making this dramatic issue known about how you're losing faith in Apple as a company for the most ridiculous of reasons (and honestly, after re-reading your original points, I don't think you have a reason at all!)

Have I met an Apple executive? Nope. Have I ever met an executive of a company? Yes! I'm actually close friends with a few executives of some rather large national companies...and I know exactly what is important to these people...making money and keeping customers happy so they can continue to make money. There's not much more to it...it's about padding future profit, and you can't do that by falling short on satisfying the consumer base that gives you that profit. It's exactly as it appears...you know, except to those who wander through life in a paranoid daze...to them, there's always a secret, and there's always an ulterior motive.

Back to the original topic though, while I knew the status anyways by checking UPS, I got a text this morning telling me my phone is on it's way! Very excited!

Last edited:

mdlissner

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site

I ordered silver 64GB - Verizon. My order changed today to "Preparing for Shipment" hoping it shows up Tuesday before I head out on a business trip for the rest of the week.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
An update on my iPhone 6 Plus (Gold, 64gb, at&t)...

I just checked the online status, and it has been pushed back. Instead of delivering tomorrow (which I thought would be impossible since no reference number could locate it), it has switched to 1-3 days (with a delivery September 23rd).

I'm glad the order didn't get itself cancelled and they finally decided to update me (albeit, less than 24 hours before I thought the phone would arrive). I'm looking forward to my enormous iPhone.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Mine is in Louisville as of this morning. No change since, but I'm hoping it's getting on a truck/plane for here (or has already left and status just hasn't been updated).

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine is in Louisville as of this morning. No change since, but I'm hoping it's getting on a truck/plane for here (or has already left and status just hasn't been updated).
Just got notice that it left Louisville. I keep checking Flightaware.com to see if I can find a flight for it, but I live in Illinois so it might be coming in on semi.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Just got notice that it left Louisville. I keep checking Flightaware.com to see if I can find a flight for it, but I live in Illinois so it might be coming in on semi.

Mine just left as well. In looking at the flights out of Louisville to my area, I'm hoping that it's on a semi since there isn't a flight until tomorrow. By truck should take 4 hours or less I think.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I got my tracking number/confirmation number this morning! UPS shows it will be here tomorrow by end of day! Don't know who's more excited me or my daughter who will inherit my iPhone 5.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

If any of you are having an issue where Apple emailed you telling you they couldn't verify it with at&t, I would give them a call. I called them today because I was supposed to have my phone in hand today, but they said they had to process many at&t next upgrades that were placed on the first morning of preorders manually, and so many were being delayed 1-5 days. If this happened to you, they should be able to get it squared away almost immediately when you call them.

According to the CSR at Apple that I spoke with, this is a limited issue to at&t NEXT subscribers who ordered early the first day when at&t carrier systems had crashed - been overloaded.

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
OK, my order is shipped out. It will be delivered on Monday. 9/22. My order originally had Oct 1st-Oct 6th for delivery. i cant wait till Monday!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2