Apple Card could be switching banks after Goldman Sachs wants out — has it failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not "people" . It's always the same INDIVIDUAL attacking anyone who has a different view than they do. It wouldn't be a problem it the moderators did their job.

If you’re referring to FFR then I will say this:

We are familiar with FFR, and FFR has been a member of the iMore Forums since 2012. We are not familiar with you who’ve been a member for less than a month.

You participating in FFR’s “banter” while at the same time playing the victim card is not a matter of moderation.

Simply state your point(s) and be done with it. You don’t have to respond to FFR’s replies.

Reactions: Annie_M

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
giphy.gif

I’m not trying to argue anything I’m excited American Express might take over from Goldman Sachs and the Apple Card can finally roll out globally.

I wasn’t the poster that confused investment banks with traditional banks offering investment bank services.

Everyone one seems on edge lately, no idea why.

He didn’t confuse the banks. You can’t let go.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
If you’re referring to FFR then I will say this:

We are familiar with FFR, and FFR has been a member of the iMore Forums since 2012. We are not familiar with you who’ve been a member for less than a month.

You participating in FFR’s “banter” while at the same time playing the victim card is not a matter of moderation.

Simply state your point(s) and be done with it. You don’t have to respond to FFR’s replies.

And the poster that has been here a month easily diagnosed the situation. That is not the weak point in this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77