Anyone else kinda have buyers remorse for the iPhone 6?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You have no issues with your 5c and you really enjoy it...so why change? Enjoy what you have, it's a good device. There is no need to upgrade at every cycle.

Sometimes it's hard to do when you know there's a "better model" out there

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You have no issues with your 5c and you really enjoy it...so why change? Enjoy what you have, it's a good device. There is no need to upgrade at every cycle.

I'm just still completely attracted to technology even now that I don't work with selling it.

I'm still very happy with my 5c, yes. That's why I've not ordered a 6 already. Part of me is massively hesitating. Even more so after my Apple Store experience.

I might end up with one or I might not. The urge to get something new always tugs on me, especially when I'm no longer around it all the time.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

That's my problem. I'm doing that with iPads right now. I have a Mini Retina, perfectly fine besides the lack of storage space (16 GB), yet I feel the need to upgrade to the Air 2. :)

TommoRobbo

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I've always been an Android guy. Had every Nexus phone and several vanilla Android phones before the Nexus range started.

This year though I have just been so underwhelmed by the Nexus 6. Nobody wants a 6" screen on a phone!

I made the switch to iOS and got myself an iPhone 6 which I'm in love with.

I haven't got time for crappy UI overlays like Touchwiz - too much bloat ware.

Yeah I'm gonna miss wireless charging and the freedom of rooting but Android is too fragmented now. Apple have it right - one branch of devices and accompanying operating system.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8