Any good cases in lieu of the Apple leather case?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I keep having bad luck with these cases. The first one got glitter over it and now this one got sticky. I don't know what I did to make it feel that way it's not like I'm touching the case while I'm eating. So I'm tired of all this burden and will probably return it. Plus I feel that money could go towards something better. But I'm still in need of a case. Personally leaning towards a folio case, one that can be used as a stand. Know any good ones?

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Kate Spade has one for $50. Even has the bottom covered like the leather case for the 5S.
Unfortunately the charger port cutout prevents charging with the case on which is a deal breaker IMO.
But the fit and feel of the case is better than Apples!

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps you just need to shy away from organic material for a case...try something plastic and see if it suits your needs better.

It's a real shame. I've never had these problems on my 5s leather case. Don't understand why I'm having so many problems this time around.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the Diztronic TPU case and it is very classy with great feel to it. I bought one for my GS3, iPhone 6, HTC One, S5, and iPhone 5c. They are all great cases. I highly recommend this cheap and well made case.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with my case & I've had it since launch. It feels exactly how leather is suppose to feel & had no glitter.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Diztronic TPU case and it is very classy with great feel to it. I bought one for my GS3, iPhone 6, HTC One, S5, and iPhone 5c. They are all great cases. I highly recommend this cheap and well made case.

I just ordered a Diztronic for my 6 Plus. Looks pretty good for $9.99.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Been using the Diztronic on my 6+ and it feels great. I also have a Spigen Neo Hybird that I'm not sure about yet. Seems like the bumper on the Spigen inhibits the handle.

TreeSpooner

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Kavaj Tokyo on mine and I am extremely pleased with the fit and quality. It also has two slots on the back of it for credit card/id. They offer a folio called the Dallas that is essentially the same thing, but has a cover flap with a magnetic closure. That was the one I originally wanted, but it was in back order and I didn't want to wait. The Tokyo is really slim, adding hardly and bulk, and the leather is such good quality. As a bonus, it's actually cheaper than the Apple leather one. Check out the reviews on Amazon!

dupokey

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Supcase (Unicorn Beetle Series). It's a grippable rubber bumper with a clear hard plastic back. I love it. I'll have a hard time ever trying another case, this one just does the trick for me. Plus, the black and red is pretty sexy too. :)

TreeSpooner

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the Supcase (Unicorn Beetle Series). It's a grippable rubber bumper with a clear hard plastic back. I love it. I'll have a hard time ever trying another case, this one just does the trick for me. Plus, the black and red is pretty sexy too. :)

Try saying grippable rubber bumper three times fast :)

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the i-Blason Halo series clear hybrid bumper case. It works well for me, some people don't even realize that there's a case on the phone.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I purchased two cases this week: the Spigen Ultra Hybrid in black and the Insignia matte black case from Best Buy. It's funny cause I ordered the insignia case thinking I wasn't going to like the Spigen one as much, but once I tried both it was the case I though I would like better was the one I liked the least. I'ma return the insignia case back in the next couple days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon