Android loyalist w an 11 ProMax

tennislvr8

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I have had Samsung phones for over 10 years. I had blackberries before that, loved my blackberries. I was thisclose to getting the S20+ but group messages let me down and no one could fix it or tell me why so here I am a month into my iPhone. It’s not as bad as I thought, I don’t hate it but it’s no android (I love customizations and notification lights).
A one question for now, I am sure I will have lots more.
1. Is there a way to send individual contacts straight to voicemail?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,
I have had Samsung phones for over 10 years. I had blackberries before that, loved my blackberries. I was thisclose to getting the S20+ but group messages let me down and no one could fix it or tell me why so here I am a month into my iPhone. It’s not as bad as I thought, I don’t hate it but it’s no android (I love customizations and notification lights).
A one question for now, I am sure I will have lots more.
1. Is there a way to send individual contacts straight to voicemail?

Welcome to iMore.

I also came from a long line of Crackerry devices and Google Nexus/Pixel devices, but decided to give Apple a shot. Yes, definitely miss Nova Launcher and overall customization, but could care less about notification lights. Once I figured out the "Android does it this way, iOS does it that way" mentality, it's been smooth sailing for several years and I don't see going back to Android.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Nova Prime was one of the first things i'd put on a new Android phone.

You know I thought I would miss notification lights but i've not even thought of them in years until this thread came along. That tells me all I need to know about how essential notification lights were to me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77