AlarmTunes 1.1 Update Now Out!!

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
We have been working diligently to listen to customer feedback and we are pleased to let you know you that our first update to AlarmTunes is now available in the App Store.

Here are a few screens from the newest version.

web.jpg

In addition to, waking up to your music and all the great features in 1.0, here is a brief list of the new enhancements in 1.1:

-Multiple Alarm Capability
-Alarm On/Off Toggle
-Resortable Alarms
-New Night Mode Display Option
-Fall asleep to your music with the new preview mode, automatically turns music off after 30 minutes
-Ability to select shuffle, continuous play or repeat when multiple tracks are selected
-Hitting Snooze now queues up the next song in your playlist
-Podcasts are now included
-Alarm Fade-in
-Shake to Snooze
-12/24 hour preference saved to memory
-Background Preference saved to memory
-Minor bug fixes

The update is free to existing customers, and AlarmTunes is still priced at a remarkable $0.99 for new customers.

Check out this great new version in the App Store

Rynology

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
We just wanted to let everyone know that version 1.2 has been submitted to the app store with some highly anticipated new features.

We are continuing to listen customer feedback, and think you are really going to love the new enhancements coming in 1.2!

Keep an eye out for it in the coming days.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Decided to use Alarmtunes last night. Set an alarm, turned iPhone off with the Alarmtunes screen active. Not only did it not go off this morning, but my battery was down to 40%!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I noticed the screen does dim and then go off when this app is selected. Even when plugged in. Did that not happen on your copy?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, the app works even though it will go to sleep, but it won't work in the background like the iPhone's clock app.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I just misunderstood and thought you said you started using another app or something which is why the alarm didn't go off. Then I thought you must have done the am/pm thing, which is what I've done before. :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanJack