Aftermarket Replacement AirPod Pro Eartips

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
For the price you paid for those things, Apple should just give you replacement tips upon request!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've read about some "Memory foam" ear tips from someone here on iMore... and they really like them. I know that they got them off of eBay, but if I remember correctly, they were a little pricey. I'll try and find that thread and post a link here.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm waiting for Comply to come out with their Airpods Pro model. I've used their memory foam tips on my other earbuds and love them and my wife is using the version they made for 1st/2nd gen Airpods and also likes them (they slip over using a silicon cover). I know they are working on a tip for the Pros just waiting for them to hit.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Comply to come out with their Airpods Pro model. I've used their memory foam tips on my other earbuds and love them and my wife is using the version they made for 1st/2nd gen Airpods and also likes them (they slip over using a silicon cover). I know they are working on a tip for the Pros just waiting for them to hit.

I got my Comply tips earlier this week. They are garbage and a waste of money. They don’t snap onto the AirPods like the OEM tips do and fall off constantly — in your ear, in the case, onto the ground, etc. The OEM tips work far better. This was a real disappointment.

I also ordered some foam tips from iLounge 3 months ago (well before I ordered the Comply tips). They have been in transit from China ever since, and supposedly just entered the US. Not an inspiring experience.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, after a shipping mishap a couple weeks ago that left 4/6 tips from Comply unusable, I received their replacement shipment today. I have to say so far my experience is not like djg21's but I haven't used them for an extended time yet. However, I did take one off to re-try the stock one after the ear fit test didn't like the left ear. Strangely it didn't like the stock tip either and I had no issues when I tested them at Christmas so maybe something changed in the latest xxx27 firmware I got. Anyway, it was very tough to actually get off. I thought I was actually going to rip the foam off the core trying to get it off. Maybe djg21 has a bad batch or didn't get them firmly installed or something (I'm just guessing). I'll definitely report back if I start having the same issue though.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I got my Comply tips earlier this week. They are garbage and a waste of money. They don’t snap onto the AirPods like the OEM tips do and fall off constantly — in your ear, in the case, onto the ground, etc. The OEM tips work far better. This was a real disappointment.

I also ordered some foam tips from iLounge 3 months ago (well before I ordered the Comply tips). They have been in transit from China ever since, and supposedly just entered the US. Not an inspiring experience.

Comply replaced my tips and the replacements were better. Since then, it updated the design and I’ve been using the redesigned ones, which have been really good. They fit better and never fall out. They have been great.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, after a shipping mishap a couple weeks ago that left 4/6 tips from Comply unusable, I received their replacement shipment today. I have to say so far my experience is not like djg21's but I haven't used them for an extended time yet. However, I did take one off to re-try the stock one after the ear fit test didn't like the left ear. Strangely it didn't like the stock tip either and I had no issues when I tested them at Christmas so maybe something changed in the latest xxx27 firmware I got. Anyway, it was very tough to actually get off. I thought I was actually going to rip the foam off the core trying to get it off. Maybe djg21 has a bad batch or didn't get them firmly installed or something (I'm just guessing). I'll definitely report back if I start having the same issue though.

So approximately 6 months later, what are your thoughts?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151