After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Franchicha veliz

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

i got the same problem but in version 8.4 what do i do please

Mark Olivarri

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Did u ever find a fix?
I have stepped back in time, I updated to iOS 8.02 and within an hour my screen turned to black and white , I have officially turned back time to 1970 (Back to the Future )

Terence Bates

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

Exactly the same has happened to me , completed update yesterday and hey presto black and white greyscale cannot reverse even by changing choose filter wtf!

Eve Cordovez

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site

Yes! Finally! Thanks a lot! It worked! went to accessibility> zoom> turn it on and off again, then It's like magic, It went back to normal

Subhasiskolkata

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site

I had the same problem. Going to settings - accessibility- changing of gray scale worked wonderfully. I believe you should not remain in an electromagnetic or electrostatic field for long with the watch on. That causes some disturbance. Being a surgeon I found this happening twice both times after completing my surgery using Diathermy with the watch in my scrub suit pocket.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77