After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Franchicha veliz

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

i got the same problem but in version 8.4 what do i do please

Mark Olivarri

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Did u ever find a fix?
I have stepped back in time, I updated to iOS 8.02 and within an hour my screen turned to black and white , I have officially turned back time to 1970 (Back to the Future )

Terence Bates

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

Exactly the same has happened to me , completed update yesterday and hey presto black and white greyscale cannot reverse even by changing choose filter wtf!

Eve Cordovez

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site

Yes! Finally! Thanks a lot! It worked! went to accessibility> zoom> turn it on and off again, then It's like magic, It went back to normal

Subhasiskolkata

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site

I had the same problem. Going to settings - accessibility- changing of gray scale worked wonderfully. I believe you should not remain in an electromagnetic or electrostatic field for long with the watch on. That causes some disturbance. Being a surgeon I found this happening twice both times after completing my surgery using Diathermy with the watch in my scrub suit pocket.