5S the 10th & Note 3 the 4th. Tuning in?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The note 3 seems okay. I think as a secondary device android does well. I could never have one as my primary device. My note 2 dies too quickly and after a few hours the lag really gets to me. That being said, I didn't feel the excitement I felt when I first saw the note 2. I'll wait until the next nexus is announced before I buy another secondary android device.

My primary device will always be an iPhone. The operating system and third party software have been consistently faster, better looking, and reliable than android os and third party apps. With that said, I will get the latest apple flagship as I do every year. And if the 5C is real, and available in red, I may not need to wait for the next nexus device to replace my note.

Oh and did anyone see how laggy the galaxy gear was?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The note 3 seems okay. I think as a secondary device android does well. I could never have one as my primary device. My note 2 dies too quickly and after a few hours the lag really gets to me. That being said, I didn't feel the excitement I felt when I first saw the note 2. I'll wait until the next nexus is announced before I buy another secondary android device.

My primary device will always be an iPhone. The operating system and third party software have been consistently faster, better looking, and reliable than android os and third party apps. With that said, I will get the latest apple flagship as I do every year. And if the 5C is real, and available in red, I may not need to wait for the next nexus device to replace my note.

Oh and did anyone see how laggy the galaxy gear was?

Yeah typical Samsung fashion. I watched the hands on videos on AC for both the Note 3 and Gear, both were terribly laggy but the latter much more so. So sick of Samsung wish that Moto, HTC and Sony could take them down a few pegs.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Watching Unpacked right now and the only thing Samsung 'unpacked' for me is mind numbing boredom.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah typical Samsung fashion. I watched the hands on videos on AC for both the Note 3 and Gear, both were terribly laggy but the latter much more so. So sick of Samsung wish that Moto, HTC and Sony could take them down a few pegs.

Every time I see your username I can't help but think of the show How I met Your Mother..lol

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8