• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

18.1 beta 7

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I just finished installing the new update and the first thing I observed was the search option within the App Store. I like the categorization of it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Feel sorry for all those people that bought the new iPhones for the AI, and they still don’t have a stable release for it yet.

Stable release for the ‘phone’ or stable release in regard to ‘Apple Intelligence’? I picked up my iPhone 16 Pro Max earlier this afternoon, but I haven’t taken it out of the box and set it up yet so that’s why I’m asking?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Feel sorry for all those people that bought the new iPhones for the AI, and they still don’t have a stable release for it yet.

Why?

Apple has been doing this for ages launch product first add promised features later.

Apple Pay launched in sept 2014 with the iPhone 6 but wasn’t released until iOS 8.1

The iPhone 7 Plus received an exclusive portrait camera mode in the iOS 10.1 well after the September launch.

Even the AirPods were launched with the iPhone 7/7 plus in sept. 2016 but released in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

stormfly

Mar 8, 2023
Visit site
Why?

Apple has been doing this for ages launch product first add promised features later.

Apple Pay launched in sept 2014 with the iPhone 6 but wasn’t released until iOS 8.1

The iPhone 7 Plus received an exclusive portrait camera mode in the iOS 10.1 well after the September launch.

Even the AirPods were launched with the iPhone 7/7 plus in sept. 2016 but released in December.
Don't forget how long it took to get ECG in Apple Watch 4!

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nedjou1