15 pro max

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
After 3 months I am still loving my 15 pro max best phone to date for me.

I upgraded to the 15 Pro Max from the 12 Pro Max, and I wish I could feel the same I feel the titanium shows discoloration from just a simple touch, and its hard to clean off. I love taking pictures so the camera was a big thing for me, and I feel my 12 Pro Max took more vivid and amazing photos, front facing camera is just horrid and after googling it, I found many people feeling the same way about the selfie cam.. All I know is I wish I could feel the same way as you

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded to the 15 Pro Max from the 12 Pro Max, and I wish I could feel the same I feel the titanium shows discoloration from just a simple touch, and its hard to clean off. I love taking pictures so the camera was a big thing for me, and I feel my 12 Pro Max took more vivid and amazing photos, front facing camera is just horrid and after googling it, I found many people feeling the same way about the selfie cam.. All I know is I wish I could feel the same way as you
I'm so sad to hear about the issues you're having with your iPhone 15 Pro Max. Have you reached out to Apple Support?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I find the battery life on the iPhone 15 Pro Max to be poor. I get about 11 hours of battery life in light use (web browsing, music, podcasts), instead of the announced 20+ hours.

It is still better than the iPhone 6s and 11 Pro that I had.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Wow sorry to hear about these negatives so far for me it has been flawless. So far to date the 15 pro max has been my best device to date.

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow sorry to hear about these negatives so far for me it has been flawless. So far to date the 15 pro max has been my best device to date.

Welcome to the club.

giphy.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8