10 reasons why the iPad 4 is worth getting:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Amazing free App's or 5$ or lower like:

CamScanner HD
Scan document in PDF with your iPad.
With OCR you can search for words in your scan PDF !

Tunein Radio:
Access any fm radio in the world

GoodReader:
Manage your files with that powerful App !

Photos App's like:

PS Touch photoshop for iPad
Touch Retouch
Anticrop.

And many mores !

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What iPad apps are you talking about? I bought an iPad 3 because I was thinking there were so many apps out there that were really good, but in all honesty it is not the case. A lot of people on here talk about the junk in the Android play store but never talk about the junk in the app store. There are also A TON of junk apps in the app store.

Sent from my GeeEssThree

What people are talking about is the fact that Apple has a specific app store for iPad apps whereas android tablets can't even get the most popular apps like Facebook to be tablet optimized

HDR_the_Original

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand how you can put android tablet vs iPad and Windows vs. Mac in the same argument. First off: i'm not sure when this thread was started, but with Huawei's new tablets they are a serious contender in best everyday use tablets, since they are as stable,if not more, as iPads, and specswise they are far better as well as a lot cheaper, and since I own both a Huawei 7" Tab and an iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular i can say with actual truth and authority that the Huawei is much faster and more usable in everyday use than the iPad. Basically the only thing that still makes the iPad a bit better, in my opinion, is that for sound recording and music production implementation the iPad is definitely far better, even though I still can't understand how or why.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how you can put android tablet vs iPad and Windows vs. Mac in the same argument. First off: i'm not sure when this thread was started, but with Huawei's new tablets they are a serious contender in best everyday use tablets, since they are as stable,if not more, as iPads, and specswise they are far better as well as a lot cheaper, and since I own both a Huawei 7" Tab and an iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular i can say with actual truth and authority that the Huawei is much faster and more usable in everyday use than the iPad. Basically the only thing that still makes the iPad a bit better, in my opinion, is that for sound recording and music production implementation the iPad is definitely far better, even though I still can't understand how or why.

So glad that you revived this ancient thread to come in here and extol the virtues of android tablets. And of course, you picked a thread that is dealing with an iPad that has been discontinued for almost a year now. And so glad that you android tablet can "with actual truth and authority" outperform an obsolete and discontinued Apple iPad.

Good job.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77