switching to at&t

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
So my contract with sprint is over and I was thinking about switching to at&t. I was looking through the plans on at&t and was surprised to see only an option to get $20 for unlimited texting. And I don't see the point for paying so much for text messaging.

I currently have a nexus 7 with google voice to push my phones text messages to my tablet. Is it possible to do this with an iphone 5s when I switch to at&t and not have to pay $20 for an unlimited text plan?

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
As of right now I have unlimited text through sprint. Which is what I use. My tablet ((Nexus 7)) doesn't have a native text app. So I use google voice to push my texts to my tablet. And it uses my sprint number to do so. So it piggy backs off my number to receive texts. I was just wondering if I could use this for texting when I switch to at&t and not get the $20 unlimited text plan? If not I won't worry about it and just get it. Just figured if that was $20 I didn't have to spend a month I might as well save it.

latinatwix28

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
The $20 for texting includes unlimited mobile to any mobile. I have Att and I have the lowest plan because the $20 lets me talk to any mobile. No complaints