Sprint really improving there network or just luck?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Just curious have you tried T-Mobile?

I have used all four major carriers. Sprint happens to be the cheapest and 99% reliable coverage for voice and pretty good LTE coverage in nyc.

Cheaper than the competition and unlimited data makes sprint a pretty good choice if those is a priority. Personally I have found AT&T to have the best coverage and data speeds but that's just me.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Their 3G coverage in my apartment is fairly good as well considering.... Not great but good for basic stuff should my ISP has a meltdown ( time warner Cable and has done so in the past). I don't get coverage where I have my computer with T-mobile but I did get LTE coverage with Verizon and AT&T.... Speeds were better but for what I would use it for primarily it's fine. Just want something.

b90cc5bacbb3bc09937a30fab904cb5e.jpg

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Why be jealous? Their customer Service stinks from my personal experience .... Been with them twice and left both time because of it. Never again I say :p

Honestly the customer service experience varies among carriers. I honestly don't believe any carrier is better than the next. It's all about your experience. I've heard both Sprint and Verizon have poor customer service and I've been happy with both.

This may be because I've worked in wireless in the past so I know what to expect and what not to expect.

Either way, certain things I can deal with if the service is great. I'd rather hit 90 Mbps than the 2 I hit most of the time now. In some areas it's much better than others. But overall, Sprint has a lot of work to do. My iPad with Verizon is consistently performing better than my Sprint iPhone.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Honestly the customer service experience varies among carriers. I honestly don't believe any carrier is better than the next. It's all about your experience. I've heard both Sprint and Verizon have poor customer service and I've been happy with both.

This may be because I've worked in wireless in the past so I know what to expect and what not to expect.

Either way, certain things I can deal with if the service is great. I'd rather hit 90 Mbps than the 2 I hit most of the time now. In some areas it's much better than others. But overall, Sprint has a lot of work to do. My iPad with Verizon is consistently performing better than my Sprint iPhone.

For me anything over 2 MBPS will do fine for me since I read a lot more websites than watch video. Few times I do watch video either I have saved it for offline use ( YouTube Red among other ) or happen to have really good speeds where I typically watch videos at anyways. I typically get around 10-20 MBPS in a lot of places and/or have WIFI.

For me Customer service is a priority and between all 4 carriers Sprint and AT&T have been the best for me. If AT&T offered unlimited Data and at a price point competitive with Sprint I would probably switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2