NHL Discussion Thread

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Being Canadian I'm going for the Habs but Boston is a solid team that knows how to find their opponents weaknesses and strike. I could see them coming back. That being said, Go Canadiens!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Bruins are good...you can't count them out until it's over. Taht being said, the Habs are playing some great hockey right now. It's turning into an awesome series!

Glad to see Minnesota crawling back agains the Hawks too. Since my team is out, I really just want to see some great, hard-faught series.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I'm wondering is how the habs can resist and not punch Marchand in the face lol.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
And the rangers can't keep up with the pens, 4-2 with 3 min to go.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
And the rangers can't keep up with the pens, 4-2 with 3 min to go.

I've been saying it since they knocked out the flyers...the rangers should be really no match for the pens. they just aren't that good aside from lundqvist (who has been iffy this series)...yes, they were better than the flyers, but I also feel the flyers caught fire a month too early, haha.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the Wild to pull it out last night and force a game 7, and even win the series. I don't want the Blackhawks to win again...no offense to the fans, but you guys have had enough recently! Haha.

Rangers...I feel they are a bit overrated right now. They were fortunate enough to face two teams who aren't playing well in the first two rounds, and have a goalie who is playing out of his mind at the moment. I feel if they were as good as people are making them out to be right now, then they wouldn't have had to barely get by the Flyers and Penguins in 7 games each. None the less, I am glad they won...they were the lesser of two evils for me! Haha.

I am pulling for the Habs to knock off the Bruins tonight...another team I am sick of seeing win!

And finally, I hope the Ducks close it out tonight as well.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I wanted the Wild to pull it out last night and force a game 7, and even win the series. I don't want the Blackhawks to win again...no offense to the fans, but you guys have had enough recently! Haha.

Rangers...I feel they are a bit overrated right now. They were fortunate enough to face two teams who aren't playing well in the first two rounds, and have a goalie who is playing out of his mind at the moment. I feel if they were as good as people are making them out to be right now, then they wouldn't have had to barely get by the Flyers and Penguins in 7 games each. None the less, I am glad they won...they were the lesser of two evils for me! Haha.

I am pulling for the Habs to knock off the Bruins tonight...another team I am sick of seeing win!

And finally, I hope the Ducks close it out tonight as well.

You read my mind... Other than the Blackhawks i really hope the Blackhawks win lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait for the game tonight. I sense a barn burner coming on.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2