Is anyone else having problems receiving notifications with the iMore Forums app?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm getting no notifications via the imore app or taptalk. Any suggestions?

I did report the issue to the network mods a few days ago, and was told it would be taken care of. I'll send a follow up message a little later.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone still having problems receiving notifications via either the iMore Forums app, the Tapatalk for iOS app or the Tapatalk for Android app?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems receiving notifications with the iMore Forums ...

Is anyone still having problems receiving notifications via either the iMore Forums app, the Tapatalk for iOS app or the Tapatalk for Android app?

Yes, I haven't received any, using iMore Forums app.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems receiving notifications with the iMore Forums ...

Tapatalk pro is working good for me. All alerts are working.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: Upper management is aware of the notification issue with the iMore Forums app, and they are in communications with the Tapatalk folks to get the issue resolved. Also, the iMore for Android app will be updated this week. Receiving notifications via the Tapatalk app shouldn't be a problem. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Take care...:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just reinstalled taptalk. Hope it works this time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I reinstalled tapatalk also....so far I've been receiving subscription notifications if anyone posts. The whole new interface of it drives me crazy, but the ads & no notifications on the iMore forum app are more irritating at this point.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
FYI: Upper management is aware of the notification issue with the iMore Forums app, and they are in communications with the Tapatalk folks to get the issue resolved. Also, the iMore for Android app will be updated this week. Receiving notifications via the Tapatalk app shouldn't be a problem. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Take care...:)

Thanks 'D! 😀👍

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@All - FYI, the iMore Android Forums app was updated last week... we're still working out iOS kinks with Tapatalk. Really appreciate the patience, we're getting there!! :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

@All - FYI, the iMore Android Forums app was updated last week... we're still working out iOS kinks with Tapatalk. Really appreciate the patience, we're getting there!! :)

Thanks for working on getting this fixed, I appreciate it! 👍

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Hey James....I was wondering how the progress on this update is going. Could we expect to see it soon(hopefully)?
Thanks!

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
YES! It's on my list to get wrapped up next week. The update and all the behind-the-scenes effort needed here has proven to be quite a challenge. We will get there, thanks for the patience and understanding :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
YES! It's on my list to get wrapped up next week. The update and all the behind-the-scenes effort needed here has proven to be quite a challenge. We will get there, thanks for the patience and understanding :)

Awesome James !! Thanks for the reply I will be waiting patiently

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2