What happened to my account?

iebock

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
I had been a member for years and even a forum admin at one point (I have the iMore coffee cup to prove it) Now my account has disappeared and I had to recreate it to be able to post and I don't have adequate reputation? Geez thanks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I had been a member for years and even a forum admin at one point (I have the iMore coffee cup to prove it) Now my account has disappeared and I had to recreate it to be able to post and I don't have adequate reputation? Geez thanks

I'm not sure, but let's do some checking on this! Can you tell me what your username was?

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Sorry to hear you are having issues. If you can let me know your username, I can take a closer look at your older account.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Bla1ze! Seems that anytime we see a report of that 'reputation' error, it is glitch in the matrix and goes away for the member after a short wait. But it is an error that causes a lot of questions.

Last edited:

iebock

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
The issue may not be able to be fixed. It was iebock but I was able to recreate that same ID so I think somehow it got deleted.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The issue may not be able to be fixed. It was iebock but I was able to recreate that same ID so I think somehow it got deleted.

That doesn't seem right to me. I don't want you to post the email address you used for your original account in this thread. However, if you could send it to @Bla1ze via private message, that may help in figuring this out.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

You have two accounts. Your initial account was never iebock, it was/is erikbock and is certainly still registered.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77