Problem posting photos onto the forum from my phone -tapatalk error

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So this is weird, because I've posted photos many times from my phone onto one of the forums here at iMore. Yesterday, however was a different case. I kept getting an error message that said "We have a problem"...

Since I'm on my PC, here's a screenshot:
IMG_0573.PNG

So I clicked "Contact us" and an email window opened up. Here's a screen shot of that:

IMG_0574.PNG

The email was addressed to Tapatalk. I find that odd because I have never used Tapatalk! I tried again this morning, and had the same issue!

Any thoughts on what is going on?

Thanks!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just wanted to add that I do not have this issue on my iPad Air 2.... it seems just to be on my iPhone.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
This is a test.

680819ae7ac7f20bc2d143a178b07ec1.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The iMore Forums app is a scaled down version of Tapatalk for iMore specifically. That's why the email is generating to Tapatalk. I've seen this issue before in areas of weaker signal. I notice your wifi signal is pretty low in your screen shot, do you usually use the app with low wifi signal like that? Aside from trying with stronger signal, I would just give it some time to see if it gets corrected.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The iMore Forums app is a scaled down version of Tapatalk for iMore specifically. That's why the email is generating to Tapatalk. I've seen this issue before in areas of weaker signal. I notice your wifi signal is pretty low in your screen shot, do you usually use the app with low wifi signal like that? Aside from trying with stronger signal, I would just give it some time to see if it gets corrected.

Good eyes. I totally missed that.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Thanks for the tip! My wifi signal in my office is spotty at best. I'll try later when I'm somewhere with a better signal.