One question if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom is if I want to use siri?
    07-25-2013 03:13 PM
    I have not know Siri to drain the battery. I mean, it's not something I constantly use or use for an extended period of time. As for your mom, Siri will text or call your mom however she is listed in your contact.
    07-25-2013 03:21 PM
    I don't believe you have to worry about Siri draining the battery on your iPhone unless you are using it for hours. I have kept Siri turned on in settings and use it about once or twice a day to get a task done and I have always had great battery life on my iPhone 5.
    anon7759143 likes this.
    07-25-2013 05:45 PM
    Thanks but one other question yeah I think ur right but the other thing is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am inter a umbrella a kind that keeps it really cool under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine
    07-26-2013 04:32 AM
    Thanks but one other question yeah I think ur right but the other thing is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am inter a umbrella a kind that keeps it really cool under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine
    ​So what is the "one other question" you have?
    07-26-2013 09:32 AM
    the other question is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am under a umbrella a kind that keeps it cooler under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service so should i turn off siri and if do and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine and if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom, dad, brother etc. meaning like in contacts with relationship? if I want to use siri again?
    07-27-2013 12:56 AM
    the other question is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am under a umbrella a kind that keeps it cooler under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service so should i turn off siri and if do and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine and if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom, dad, brother etc. meaning like in contacts with relationship? if I want to use siri again?
    If you are turning Airplane mode on there really is no need to turn Siri off as Siri will not be available anyway until you turn Airplane mode off again.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2013 07:36 AM
    Ok Thanks
    07-27-2013 10:44 AM