Help with siri

anon7759143

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
One question if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom is if I want to use siri?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have not know Siri to drain the battery. I mean, it's not something I constantly use or use for an extended period of time. As for your mom, Siri will text or call your mom however she is listed in your contact.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe you have to worry about Siri draining the battery on your iPhone unless you are using it for hours. I have kept Siri turned on in settings and use it about once or twice a day to get a task done and I have always had great battery life on my iPhone 5.

anon7759143

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but one other question yeah I think ur right but the other thing is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am inter a umbrella a kind that keeps it really cool under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but one other question yeah I think ur right but the other thing is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am inter a umbrella a kind that keeps it really cool under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine

​So what is the "one other question" you have?

anon7759143

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
the other question is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am under a umbrella a kind that keeps it cooler under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service so should i turn off siri and if do and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine and if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom, dad, brother etc. meaning like in contacts with relationship? if I want to use siri again?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
the other question is that I'm going to be going down to the beach and being in the sun but I also am under a umbrella a kind that keeps it cooler under there and the cell service at the beach is not that great at all so I'm going to turn on airplane mode so my iphone does not keep searching for service so should i turn off siri and if do and the only thing I will be doing is reading a book on it or a magazine and if I turn siri off will that save battery and if I turn siri back on will I have to tell her again like who my mom, dad, brother etc. meaning like in contacts with relationship? if I want to use siri again?

If you are turning Airplane mode on there really is no need to turn Siri off as Siri will not be available anyway until you turn Airplane mode off again.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2