I've only tested this with an iPhone 5s but I found what I would consider a security flaw. If passcode is on and you allow access to Siri when locked (General -> Passcode Lock), you can get pass the locked phone. You just hold the home button until Siri turns on. You tell Siri to launch an app. After the app opens, you hit the home button and you are on the homescreen without ever having to enter a passcode.

I would have thought that Siri's available actions would be limited from a locked phone.
    02-10-2014 10:27 AM
    That doesn't work on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    02-10-2014 10:34 AM
    That doesn't work. It says u need to unlock ur iphone first. R u touching the home button with the same finger u use for touch id? That may be ur problem. Cuz i see no flaw here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anon4757448 likes this.
    02-10-2014 10:51 AM
    That doesn't work. It says u need to unlock ur iphone first. R u touching the home button with the same finger u use for touch id? That may be ur problem. Cuz i see no flaw here

Agreed. If it's a 5S then the phone is unlocking due to TouchId but it does it fast enough that you never see that.
    02-10-2014 10:54 AM
    I don't allow access to SIRI when locked.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-10-2014 11:32 AM
    Yeah you unlocked it with your finger. Don't hold until siri comes up and you'll get to the home screen even faster.
    02-10-2014 11:49 AM
    We've had this discussion before...you have your phone set to unlock with your fingerprint scanner, so when you depress it to activate Siri, it is also reading your finger print. If you don't believe it, ask someone who does not have a finger print scan on your phone to try and do it, and you'll see why this is not a security flaw at all.
    Fausty82 and nikkisharif like this.
    02-10-2014 12:19 PM
    We've had this discussion before...you have your phone set to unlock with your fingerprint scanner, so when you depress it to activate Siri, it is also reading your finger print. If you don't believe it, ask someone who does not have a finger print scan on your phone to try and do it, and you'll see why this is not a security flaw at all.
    Lol or he can just try it with his pinky

02-10-2014 04:58 PM