Are you that blind? Democrats would never allow an impeachment, so it would be a waste of time.
    And are you trying to tell me that the president can change parts of a law without congressional approval ? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When have house republicans been concerned about wasting time? Since 2011 they have voted 54 times to overturn or cripple Obamacare..... despite not having a snowballs chance in hades of overturning Obamacare because of the democrat majority in the Senate or Obama's veto.

Seems to me they are pretty good at wasting time.
    A895 and Les74 like this.
    09-07-2014 10:06 PM
    That was tried with Bill Clinton. How did that work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clinton was impeached. You know the difference between impeachment and conviction???
    A895 likes this.
    09-07-2014 10:08 PM
    Clinton was impeached. You know the difference between impeachment and conviction???
    Obummer would never be convicted, so why even do it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-07-2014 10:15 PM
    Obummer would never be convicted, so why even do it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Why vote 54 times on overturning Obamacare when you know you cant win?
    A895 and Les74 like this.
    09-07-2014 10:17 PM
    Welp, this thread turned into nothing.
    09-07-2014 10:55 PM
    US says no troops on ground to counter ISIS but seeks coalition to counter group.....

military official opens door to ground troops in ISIS fight, despite Obama pledge..

What will the truth be!?!
    09-16-2014 02:29 PM
    Which pendulum? Republican or Tea Party?

As I see it, conservatives are a fractured party, a fractured ideology. This is a recipe for disaster. Yet another do nothing congress because of party in-fighting in conservative ranks.

Effective government comes from some compromise and from reaching a consensus. Tea Party members have absolutely no concept of this. Its all or nothing for them. Because of this you end up with a legislative branch that accomplishes....

NOTHING.

Attachment 64081
    The democrats are a fractured party just as much as the republicans. Every group, wether political or religious has people with opposing view points. It usually happens that there are liberal and conservatives in ever group or party. There are liberal and conservative Muslims, Christians, Catholics, democrats, and republicans. The list goes on.
    But I totally agree with your last statement! I'm pretty fed up with the get nothing down politicians from both parties.
    09-16-2014 02:34 PM
    The Tea Party is: The Voice of Reason for Government. A Voice for the American People.

Sons of Liberty.
    09-16-2014 02:39 PM
    Why vote 54 times on overturning Obamacare when you know you cant win?
    NoBamacare, mandate is unconstitutional and should Be Repealed..Why should "I" be forced to subsidize the medical care of others? For God's sake!! I subsidize enough!!

I know why!! What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned:
    Last edited by hydrogen3; 09-16-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    09-16-2014 02:50 PM
    Speaking as one who has had his boots on the ground, albeit Vietnam, i say that we should not lose one more American life. Carpet bomb Syria, Iraq, and everything in between. First pass should be leaflets, letting everyone know what's coming. Then 48hrs. later, bombs away! Civilians who stay, are just collateral damage. Can we all say...BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!
    09-16-2014 02:53 PM
    NoBamacare, mandate is unconstitutional and should Be Repealed..Why should "I" be forced to subsidize the medical care of others? For God's sake!! I subsidize enough!!

I know why!! What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned:
    ah..... the Supreme Court disagrees with you. Last I checked, they get to decide and not you.

Forced to subsidize the medical care of others??

Please, Please answer this question. Prior to NoBamacare, if someone walked into an ER with a broken leg, no insurance and no way to pay, did the ER docs set their broken leg or turn them away?

You know the answer to that... they set the leg.

So.... who pays for it????? The hospital eats it and passes the costs to you and me.

We have had subsidized medical care for decades and you are just now complaining about it.

You make it so easy........
    09-16-2014 03:35 PM
    The Tea Party is: The Voice of Reason for Government. A Voice for the American People.

Sons of Liberty.
    I consider myself a republican, but I disdain the tea party!
    grunt0300 likes this.
    09-16-2014 03:55 PM
    How so? We should have stayed longer and finished what Bush set out to do. Oh, you mean no WMD? They were moved to Syria. We did the right thing in Iraq. It just wasn't completed. Bush at least loves his country. The Obamas do not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    The WMD were moved? Hilarious.
    Oh, and Bush was the one who set the withdraw deadline, or did you not know that?
    09-16-2014 04:08 PM
    The Supreme Court got it wrong on Obama-care. Tyranny......This so called Obama-care subsidized medical care is subsidized by me...I'm tired of Subsidizing health care for Illegal Immigrants, people who refuse to work "that can." Where is the so called welfare reform..... Where are my subsidies?? Who pays for my Health Care, my cellphone??

Welfare begins at home.With Family and local programs. Why do they have the right to take my money and give it to the fat-so ( in Iowa) sitting at McDonald's ( who doesn't work) surfing the web on free wifi (lap top subsided by me) eating a super sized big mack!?! Why should i subsidize his/her healthcare? His/her iPhone or internet?

Note: If you can surf the web, talk on the phone, chat all damn day you can work!!

I have a right to complain when my Government is wrong..
    09-16-2014 05:45 PM
    The WMD were moved? Hilarious.
    Oh, and Bush was the one who set the withdraw deadline, or did you not know that?
    And he tried to get it extended to no avail. He warned of exactly what is going on now if there weren't some troops left.
    09-16-2014 07:52 PM
    The Supreme Court got it wrong on Obama-care. Tyranny......This so called Obama-care subsidized medical care is subsidized by me...I'm tired of Subsidizing health care for Illegal Immigrants, people who refuse to work "that can." Where is the so called welfare reform..... Where are my subsidies?? Who pays for my Health Care, my cellphone??

Welfare begins at home.With Family and local programs. Why do they have the right to take my money and give it to the fat-so ( in Iowa) sitting at McDonald's ( who doesn't work) surfing the web on free wifi (lap top subsided by me) eating a super sized big mack!?! Why should i subsidize his/her healthcare? His/her iPhone or internet?

Note: If you can surf the web, talk on the phone, chat all damn day you can work!!

I have a right to complain when my Government is wrong..
    If I was a hedge fund manager... I would be absolutely in love with what you are saying.

Do you know why??????
    09-16-2014 10:44 PM
    If I was a hedge fund manager... I would be absolutely in love with what you are saying.

Do you know why??????
    Probably because democrats are waging a war on anyone above the poverty line.
    09-17-2014 08:19 AM
    Probably because democrats are waging a war on anyone above the poverty line.
    Wrong.... guess again.
    09-17-2014 08:38 AM

Do you know why??????
    Spare me the drivel... You know I'm right...
    09-17-2014 01:36 PM
    Spare me the drivel... You know I'm right...
    You are the same guy who said illegals don't pay taxes. You right about that?
    09-17-2014 02:07 PM
    My dad is a third generation dairy farmer, I've grown up in the dairy farm community, illegals make up at least 90% of the dairy farm workforce. All of the illegals(including my dads workers) I know of get paid in cash and don't pay taxes.
    09-17-2014 02:17 PM
    unauthorized immigrants are a drain on the system.....(like the progressive word ""unauthorized"") It is a crime to work in the U.S. and not pay taxes on your income. You must pay taxes on any type of income earned from employment in the U.S.

Any one can pay tax on a Big- mac or fish fillet.......
    09-17-2014 02:22 PM
    My dad is a third generation dairy farmer, I've grown up in the dairy farm community, illegals make up at least 90% of the dairy farm workforce. All of the illegals(including my dads workers) I know of get paid in cash and don't pay taxes.
    They don't pay income taxes, but they do pay sales tax and other taxes. Or have they found a way around that when they go spend their cash at a store?

And last time I checked.... a tax is a tax.

BTW.... did you know a family of 4 (legals) making 55K or less pays zero income tax?
    09-17-2014 02:24 PM
    unauthorized immigrants are a drain on the system.....(like the progressive word ""unauthorized"") It is a crime to work in the U.S. and not pay taxes on your income. You must pay taxes on any type of income earned from employment in the U.S.

Any one can pay tax on a Big- mac or fish fillet.......
    A family of 4 making 55k or less pays ZERO income tax. They are citizens too.
    09-17-2014 02:26 PM
    A family of 4 making 55k or less pays ZERO income tax. They are citizens too.
    For God sake man... Were talk about Illegal Immigrants.... ^^^ The Democratic twist^^^
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    09-17-2014 02:29 PM
85 1234