Biden: We'll follow Islamic State to 'gates of hell'

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
To understand the peaceful religion of Islam in its true sense, Muslim Mate is the most comprehensive Islamic reference app. It includes features that can help the true believers attain the pleasure of their mighty Creator. These include Prayer Timings, Islamic Places, Islamic Events, Islamic Calendar, Zakat Calculator, Tasbih, Al Quran among others. Download the app for free at the iTunes Store.
Which part is peaceful? Stoning teenage girls? Hanging gays? Beheading non Muslims? Drowning women for not having Sex? Which part is peaceful? Just curious.

dreamception

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
If we don't get the dem's out of office, its going to be The Caliphate of the ISISmerica in 10 years with daily terrorist attacks on the homeland.. Terrorists will be completely integrated and in a position to cause anarchy.

Dark_Huntress

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Do not what? Love this country? I hardly think that they really enjoy all the racist jokes, name calling and living under more stress than we can even imagine because they enjoy it. If this isn't loving this country tell me what is.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do not what? Love this country? I hardly think that they really enjoy all the racist jokes, name calling and living under more stress than we can even imagine because they enjoy it. If this isn't loving this country tell me what is.

To whom are you replying? Please use the quote option when replying so that readers can know. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien