Improve photo quality and pixel?

Michael_Raj

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
I having some of my school day photos and taken in camera with low megapixel, i need an application to improve the quality and pixel of the picture to make it clear? Any one please suggest an application that do so..

jos_olive

Sep 22, 2021
Visit site
I having some of my school day photos and taken in camera with low megapixel, i need an application to improve the quality and pixel of the picture to make it clear? Any one please suggest an application that do so..

Actually, you can't turn a low-resolution photo into a high-resolution image. The outcoming result still will be blurry.
I'm not sure if there's an application for Mac, but in the past, I have used Topaz gigapixel (I'm not affiliated with them) to improve some shots taken back in 2010. Results were... decent. As another option, you might try any of the graphic apps available on Appstore - you'll need to enhance the image (don't forget to make a backup!) size then use the "sharpen" and "noise reduce" function.

Just decided to add some options from my list.
I have used Gimp for pic improvement even though it could be tricky to install it on Mac. For some reason, I'm not a big fan of Luminar. For gifs and enhancing videos, I have used Movavi (here it is, but as far as I know it might not work with jpeg).

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2