Weekly Photo Contest: Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandadashev

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My little sister

Picture of my little sister I took earlier today on my iPhone 4S, I then edited it on the iCamera app and used the '70s effect.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
My Avatar

My avatar submission was snapped with my iPhone 4, using Hipstamatic. No other editing or filtering was done.

LaPs

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
I wear a suit 5 days a week, so here I am!

Took this with my iPhone4 using camera+, and then brought it into Filterstorm for edits. Masked out the background over my shoulder, and then applied some vignetting.

OnlyOneJK

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Taken with iPhone native Camera App. Used Olloclip Macro. Edits in VSCOCam app. One of my favorite photos. The 16-pin connector is one of the most iconic (and genius in terms of branding) apple accessories ever. Even if the new iPhone and future products say farewell, it will never be forgotten by all of us. (Probably because we'll have plenty of old cables laying around everywhere)

-OnlyOneJK
any tips on how to get this image under 19kb so it will work as my avi? I emailed it to myself around 29kb. I want to get it lower so it will show up on my avi, but not sure how.

Bjones718

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Photo was taken with iPhone 4s, and edited with iPhoto app. Used multitask with one of my favorite songs playing, and a quick snapshot of the screen.

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I shot the shadow of my big head with Hipstamatic app on iPhone 4. The combo is Lucifer lens and Blackeys B&W film. I cropped and edited the photo with Snapseed.

aaronlvance

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My avatar is a summery of who I am. My wife and I are madly in love, and we travel often to Colombia, South America.

I have a glass dish sitting on my desk with our picture inside and an earth marble. The Colombian flag hangs next to me which you can see in the reflections.

Hope you like it!

iPhone 4s | simple edits in Snapseed

2012-07-12120403.jpg

Marsu

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This photo was taken with an iPhone 4S. Edited with Photogene2. I had to climb up on the statue and put my head into the monster's mouth. It was really hard not to move and I almost fell off!

This photo means how I reborn over and over again to find the part of me that is the best I can be. It is also a metaphor of returning and never giving up.

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My Photo

"A light in the darkness"
So i used Camera Awsome to take the picture and then i edited it with PhotoStudio.... Hope Im good looking enough for you lol...
Taken and edited with my ipod touch 4g

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Eye's are truly an amazing part of the body! you can learn a lot about your own body by just looking at your eyes! this is called Iridology. This one is mine. (now you know why i use the name baby blues! lo)l I used my iphone 4s and edited it with the Instagram app. Then took a screenshot of it off !nstagram to save it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2