Finally got my camera replaced!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
As some of you may remember, my car was broken into almost 2 months ago and, along with my MBP and iPad, my camera body lenses were stolen. Well, my insurance company finally came through and so I just replaced the body (t3i) and one of the lenses (fast 50).

Really happy to have it back and looking forward to shooting today!

(I'm especially interested in seeing how it compares to my 4S because that's what I've been using up until now and I've been *very* impressed.)

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Hey Rene,

Glad to hear you finally got your camera replaced. Should have gone Nikon though!!! :p

When I first heard your story, I felt really sick. I could just imagine if my camera bag was stolen. I was down in Florida back in the summer and left my camera bag out on a table near my campsite at night during the final space shuttle launch, and I had run into Titusville to get some batteries for my tent fan. Then I realized "HOLY CRAP!!! I LEFT MY CAMERA BAG OUT!!!" and raced back to find it where I had left it, and everything was in place. Good to know considering there was about 5-6K of camera gear in there!!

I haven't been doing too much shooting this fall, as my PC's hard drive died and I lost my copy of Photoshop CS5 that was installed on it. But now that I broke down and got an iMac and the new CS5 Production Premium Suite, I'm back in business. Still working on workflows on the Mac. It's a bit different than on the PC, but so far it's coming along well. I'm looking forward to shooting some time-lapses in the coming months around the Cincinnati area, and hope to put a video together once I have enough footage. I might even shoot some with the 4S, if I can find a time lapse app that supports 1080p time lapses...

Glad to hear you're back in business!

See you at the next Podcast.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77