Deleting Gmail Triggers Email in Notifications

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iOS 6.0.1
Syncing through Exchange to Gmail

Whenever I delete an email from either my iPhone, iPad or from the Gmail web site, it triggers a notification on my iPhone or iPad.
The notifications are the identical to the ones that appeared when I received the original email.
Of course the email is indeed deleted.

Anyone else?
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never experienced anything like that. You don't, by chance, have your "Deleted Messages" Folder set to push do you? Settings-gmail-Mail Folders To Push. It should be set to "inbox".

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have never experienced anything like that. You don't, by chance, have your "Deleted Messages" Folder set to push do you? Settings-gmail-Mail Folders To Push. It should be set to "inbox".

OK JMD,
That was it, but what I don't understand is that this just started about a week ago.
I've always had the Trash folder pushing.
It's similar to when I was getting the double notifications of emails. I've always had the All Emails push then discovered it was causing the problem.
Go Figure.
Tks bro
Tks bro

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OK JMD,
That was it, but what I don't understand is that this just started about a week ago.
I've always had the Trash folder pushing.
It's similar to when I was getting the double notifications of emails. I've always had the All Emails push then discovered it was causing the problem.
Go Figure.
Tks bro
Tks bro

You're very welcome and who knows why it happened? The main thing is that it has been corrected, my friend. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2