Odd Question

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So my HP laptop died. This is my third HP laptop in 5 years, so I have had it with HP. I wanted to get a Macbook the last time but didn't due to the fact that I already had an HP financing card. Now that I am at the point where I am still paying for a dead laptop, I am gonna just use my Bill Me Later account and get a MB.

My question is....can I purchase with Bill Me Later and pick up the computer in an Apple Store, or do I need to order online and wait for shipping? I'd really like to get the thing tomorrow after work, since the Apple store is right around the corner. Anyone have a clue?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So my HP laptop died. This is my third HP laptop in 5 years, so I have had it with HP. I wanted to get a Macbook the last time but didn't due to the fact that I already had an HP financing card. Now that I am at the point where I am still paying for a dead laptop, I am gonna just use my Bill Me Later account and get a MB.

My question is....can I purchase with Bill Me Later and pick up the computer in an Apple Store, or do I need to order online and wait for shipping? I'd really like to get the thing tomorrow after work, since the Apple store is right around the corner. Anyone have a clue?

I'm not sure but I would think so .. Hp had a law suit against then with the nvidia video chip that's how I got a new one

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Secondary question. My wife is a teacher so we will be purchasing under her educator discount. My mom however has decided she wants to buy it for us. Can the non educator be the one to make the purchase and still use the discount?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Where are you buying it? If you're at an Apple store, just have your wife go along and take her employee ID... they will give you the discount at the time of purchase.

SurfinUSA

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
My wife is going to school and I surprised her with a new Macbook last summer. The Apple store allowed me to get the educational discount without any evidence whatsoever. May vary from store to store, but I think Apple is pretty cool about stuff like this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2