Hello . does anyone know if and how can I get my emails from my laptop to my ipad. and the reverse. can this be done or not. I only got the ipad today and want to be able to get my emails on it. thanks
    12-25-2011 02:59 PM
    Hello . does anyone know if and how can I get my emails from my laptop to my ipad. and the reverse. can this be done or not. I only got the ipad today and want to be able to get my emails on it. thanks

What emailprovider are you using, there are a lot of ways to get email onto your iPad. Mainly just by going to maailicon and logging into which ever email server you are on. Once you do that you can "download" the email onto the iPad.

Further explain your question for further help. Hope this helps!
    12-25-2011 08:36 PM
    You need to add the alternate addresses to the iPad. With some versions of Mail in iOS, you can enter multiple from addresses, separated by commas, and you can choose one when you compose. I have come across this great site just contact with us ZeroStylus - Stylus for capacitive touchscreens
    01-11-2012 01:11 PM
    Before you even bother going into the mail app, you will have to add the email account in Settings/Mail. You will have to get the email settings (server address, etc.) from your email provider.
    01-11-2012 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD