How will the new covers work with skins like invisible shield?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I dont see there being a need for cut outs. The layer is so thin I dont think it would make a difference. And I hope they DONT make cut outs.

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You do realize magnets work through barriers depending on their strength, right???

You also do realize that the tolerances of the metal and magnets attaching to the ipad are very precise, so that a film, no matter how thin, may not allow those curved pieces to fit as they should and not allow the cover to lay properly, hence the possible need for cut-outs, right?:confused:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You also do realize that the tolerances of the metal and magnets attaching to the ipad are very precise, so that a film, no matter how thin, may not allow those curved pieces to fit as they should and not allow the cover to lay properly, hence the possible need for cut-outs, right?:confused:

You do realize they've probably tested every scenario and worked this out right? So that you can use a shield, or another brand case/cover with magnets in it?

Just seems like mega retarded question to ask, I do appreciate your attempt at smart assery back though, I always enjy that!:D

Reactions: anon(52425)

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You do realize that you don't work for Apple, so you have no way of knowing what scenarios they have or have not tested and that the term "mega retarded" is only used by pre-teen girls, right? WINNING

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
you should be nicer touchy...you seem to always have some sort of snide comment to share.

Thanks mom, actually I am quite helpful, if you're not full on whack

I mean, I've been thanked 11 times, you ZERO. So who's more helpful little sister, me or you?(silly example, but it's true) I contribute quite often, just not all the time.

Last edited:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You do realize that you don't work for Apple, so you have no way of knowing what scenarios they have or have not tested and that the term "mega retarded" is only used by pre-teen girls, right? WINNING

At least be original, WINNING was old as of Tuesday.

It's on to Tiger Blood Wizard DNA now....catch up to your Sheenisms;)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm calling it how I see it. Big deal, you have a whopping 11 thanks. That's incredible. Whatever makes you feel better. Good on you for asking for them BTW, its very important to you from what i see. All I'm saying is I've been here for a while and although I don't post as much, I have seen enough of your posts to make that call. You come across like a d!ck. I'm not saying your a d!ck but some of your replies carry that tone.

Last edited:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm calling it how I see it. Big deal, you have a whopping 11 thanks. That's incredible. Whatever makes you feel better. Good on you for asking for them BTW, its very important to you from what i see. All I'm saying is I've been here for a while and although I don't post as much, I have seen enough of your posts to make that call. You come across like a d!ck. I'm not saying your a d!ck but some of your replies carry that tone.

Cool thanks for making me not care even more then I do....

Dont get so butt sore over some internet forum, this isn't real life rookie!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
who said anything about being butt sore? Sure its the internet, no reason to be a condescending clown though. I'll leave it alone here. And since thanks are so important to you, check out your count. I'm shooting one your way! Gosh you're helpful!

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
who said anything about being butt sore? Sure its the internet, no reason to be a condescending clown though. I'll leave it alone here. And since thanks are so important to you, check out your count. I'm shooting one your way! Gosh you're helpful!

As an aside, I was reading your posts on ac regarding the xoom and I agree with everything you said. My name over there is flashpiti.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Now you're just being a tool. Move on bro. You certainly seem butt sore in all you replies.

And yeah I am helpful to people, just because you're a slight deek, dont tweek my nipples over it.

I'll assume you have a girlfriend, go get some, relax and unwind light up a phat joint....it's just a forum bro!

Last edited:

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Yeah i don't think the invisibleshield will be an issue. I'll let you know once I get mine put on on Friday.

Wow you guys need to both cool off. Fighting on the Internet is like.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah i don't think the invisibleshield will be an issue. I'll let you know once I get mine put on on Friday.

Wow you guys need to both cool off. Fighting on the Internet is like.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, if you think that is fighting, I have some news for you! :p

Thats not fighting, thats just straight up bashing one another....:D

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
What happens when the magnets pick up other crap, and scratch the H-E- double hockey sticks out of the Aluminum and bezel? I wonder if Apple thought of that?:cool:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77