Edit Photos from Email?

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I received a few photos today as email attachements and needed to edit them before sending them back to the customer. I couldn't figure out if there was a way to do it all on the iPad. I was able to copy the photo, but wasn't sure what to do from there. Can anyone point me in a direction where I can copy the photo, paste it in an editor, save it, and then mail it back to where it goes?

As it was, there wasn't any intuitive way that I could see in the mail message to save the images to my Photos folder.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Photoshop express does a pretty decent job. You just save those photos. Open photoshop express and choose a photo from your photo library. It will then keep the orgnail, but save the new edited copy .

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Can you paste a copied photo from the email directly in the program? Since I couldn't figure out how to save the photo attachment into the photo's folder, I tried to copy and paste and nothing would allow me to paste the photo. So if Photoshop express allows for pasting from the iPad clipboard, great!

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you paste a copied photo from the email directly in the program? Since I couldn't figure out how to save the photo attachment into the photo's folder, I tried to copy and paste and nothing would allow me to paste the photo. So if Photoshop express allows for pasting from the iPad clipboard, great!

No it does not. Like I said you will need to save that photo to your photo library, (simple as taping the photo and tap save photo) then open PSE, tap edit tap select photo, tap saved photos and then tap the photo you want to edit. Edit and save. Then go in to the photo libary. select the edited photo. Tap the arrow icon thats next to the trash icon and tap e-mail photo. You can delete any photo thats in the saved photo folder on the ipad it self.

Reactions: wiggy1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2