TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leodagamer

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I want an ipad

i been trying to get an ipad but i don't have money and no credit card, i been trying to save but this is going to take me like a year i always have to pay something so thats why is taking so long i will be so glad if i win so lets see what happens.

trlrnr

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holidays TiPb! Love the site, and thanks for hosting this contest. This would be a great present for my wife so she could use it for nursing school and for around the house. All the best!

bbusernj#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I wont give a long and sad story, although I do have some :/

But as a blackberry person for many years, and sort of anticipating the blackberry playbook coming next year but deep inside I have a soft spot for Apple and never actually purchased an Apple product. I believe if I was to win this, Apple would gain a new customer :)

tuscanidream

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like an iPad to use DJay app. Hopefully, one day, it would replace my current DJ setup which costs tons more. Right now, it would be an easy item to carry with me and just plug in anywhere instead of having to load a truck to be mobile.

katiiegm

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Why i need a free ipad - for my daughter

What a great idea!

I got my IPAD as a birthday present and I absolutely love it. My daughter who is in culinary school is begging me for one but with her tuition to pay, I really can't get her something this expensive. I will share with you why she needs one (as she keeps reminding me)
-- She can put her textbooks - which are huge - on the IPAD- and not have to lug them back and forth (and worry about losing them which is not an uncommon phenomenon)
-- she can write her term papers using Docs to Go on her commute back and forth to school and work and collaborate with her classmates on group projects
-- she can complete her big French Trip journal during her trip and on the plane ride home (yes she gets to go to France as part of school ) without having to lug her laptop on the bus rides. The Ipad will fit in her purse
-she can send me pictures from the trip by using the Camera connection kit
--she can get language help from a translation app
--she can document recipes she hears about on the trip and add photos of the finished product so she can replicate them when she gets home
--and if she misplaces the IPAD she can can use Find My Ipad to quickly retrieve it

I know her and she will do all of those things (i hope not the misplace one) along with lots of facebook ad IM messages. An IPAD, especially one with 3G, will be great for her. I can spring for the 3G charges.

So that is my story - I hope you pick us!

valdan

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
iPad Give away!

Since finding TiPb, I've converted many friends to use this site as our homepage. Without it, we'd never have written up a business plan that involves using in-house created apps. Although, we only use iPod touches and a few older iPhones, we check this site for all the up to date news! An inclusion of an iPad..well, we can't even fathom it! Thank you for all the best tips, tricks, and news for everything iOS related!

Oatmeal

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Things this year just haven't worked out in my favor in being able to afford much new tech. I'd love to get my hands on an iPad though, it would make my year a bit more tolerable. Reading on the iPhone just isn't anywhere near as easy on the small screen. I'd love to read in bed on the iPad :)

Happy Holidays to whomever ends up with it as their stocking stuffer though :)

Whitepm79

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
iPad giveaway 13 birthday hero dad!!

I have a 12 year old daughter turning 13 Jan 21st and I would love to give her this for that birthday. I've been looking at netbooks because they are more in my price range but this would be beyond awesome. She would get the best gift, an iPad and I would be a less dorky dad.

Cdat88

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Here is to winning the iPad from TiPb. It would be given to my wife as a gift. She has been drooling over them since they were launched. It would make both of us happy!

Axdrake

May 6, 2009
Visit site
It would be the cream cheese frosting, with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top, of any tech-ies Christmas cake. In fact, I think they have an app for that. :D

Andrey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Lovely gift. Anyone would be lucky to get that. Don't have an iPad myself so it will be great getting a TiPb one ^^

Good luck to all peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2