TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stecal

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
iPad for Xmas!

Wow, what a Christmas prezzie that would be! Luckily I have a friend who lives in the US, as I'm in the UK. What is it with sites only being able to provide prizes for US based people? Ah well, here's hoping I get chosen!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a new iPad. I have to share (read fight over) the iPad we have now with my wife and son all the time. Having another would make it easier to share!

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I need an ipad why? Because I"m stuck with a Blackberry Bold 9000 whilst I count down the days until my upgrade is available. Then I get to wait to see what the annual release will bring, and decide whether to be an early adapter, or snag a terrific deal on an i4.

So pleeeeaase pick me! You give me ipad, me love you long time!

strats#IM

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Would love an iPad

Along with millions of other people. This would definitely be sweet to get for Christmas.

Would use it for reading 1000+ posts in Reader that I can never get to. Also, want to read that Winnie the Pooh iBook to my kids on a larger screen than the iPhone.

Last edited:

Apostolos#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Super super holiday gift..

Main reason is mobility at construction site. All the files, documents, blueprints on the go connected on vpn and a cloud server.
Secondary reason is news and surfing.

cMc

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
It would be great!

I'd love an iPad, as would every other member of the family. Sharing is nice:D. Thanks for the chance to win TIPB!

bdonini

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ipad giveaway

I would love the Ipad. There are so many ways that I could use it for my business. I've had to cut back as many have and can't justify the expense right now, but it would make things so much easier if I had one. Thanks

dukeyman

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This contest is awesome! Well I would love to win this iPad because of its versatility and functionality but I also would like to win it because times are tough right now and money is tight and this is the only way I could have one for the holidays...

duff2481

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Begging for the iPad:

I would love to be able to give this to my father who is about to retire next year. He has the iPhone and also a MAC at home and loves them both. This would be a fantastic Christmas gift and completely unexpected. The ability to for him to have his music and iBooks all in one spot would be wonderful. He can use it while riding his stationary bike as he reads every time he rides. Not to mention the portability he has when traveling and easier on the eyes for him. Would very much appreciate the opportunity to present this to him after Christmas, but he could see he won online Christmas Day

Last edited:

zwienerdc

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad for Christmas

I want an iPad for Christmas because I have wanted one since it has been out and being a medical student I do not have the money to purchase one. Since it has come out I think non-stop about all the ways that I can use the iPad in both my personal and professional lives. I might be able to get one when I graduate in 2 years but that is awhile away and I need the iPad for school to read my textbooks and look at diagnostic images. Please fulfill my only christmas wish tipb.com. I would be greatly appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta