If you select the winner at random, I have a chance. If it's based on the cleverness of this post...
    12-08-2010 08:37 AM
    Would love to win it. I know the odds are against me.
    12-08-2010 08:38 AM
    this would be awesome for my wife who's home on disability and her laptop died.
    12-08-2010 08:38 AM
    On the night before Christmas,
    in my house,
    TiPb left me a shiny new iPad,
    who needs a mouse!
    My new iPad, with iOS 4.2,
    can do it all,
    Look at you!
    Don't be jealous,
    you see,
    be good & you might get one,
    from good Ole' TiPb!

--- Merry Christmas Everyone - Ron <><
    12-08-2010 08:42 AM
    I want the iPad, I need the iPad, I DESERVE the iPad!
    I always save up enough for it and then BWAM!
    2 kids and a wife that always need something more important, shoes, clothings, school supplies, new appliance, nail salon(i'm still debating on how that is a necessity)
    It's like training your whole life to be a jedi, you're finally going to graduate to show the world what a bad *** you are; and the Jedi council decides to cut back on Jedi positions because clone troopers are cheaper.

ANYWAYS!

Great contest all, good luck to all, but mostly to me.
    12-08-2010 08:42 AM
    We have a son with Autism and I have read that the iPad can be life-changing for these kids. The easy interface, fast-on, communication related apps and "cool" factor could really help our little guy. There are no discounts that I have found for kids/people with special needs, so I'm just hoping....
    12-08-2010 08:46 AM
    I don't want one for myself, but I'd like to get it for my Mom and Grandma, I'd think they would love it.
    12-08-2010 08:47 AM
    I'd love yo have one. I have a macbook air and an iPhone, I would use it a lot for school work.'
    12-08-2010 08:52 AM
    Waze on an iPad would be great! I've gobbled up a few dots in my days.
    12-08-2010 08:52 AM
    I wish I could afford to buy myself one, so I will just resign myself to entering contests to win a free one, even though my track record on sweepstakes is pretty poor....
    12-08-2010 08:56 AM
    I am in. Love it that you can give this away. Better still 3G on the fastest mobile broadband network. Have to love it!
    12-08-2010 09:05 AM
    An iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G would help me get over the departure of my dear departed Mac Betsy...not to mention that it's almost my birthday. What a present!
    12-08-2010 09:10 AM
    This would be a nice Christmas present!
    12-08-2010 09:14 AM
    I sure would like one... need one in fact... Looking forward to claiming this one... you will overnight it to me right? So i'll have a new toy to play with the day after Christmas?
    12-08-2010 09:16 AM
    i would engrave TIPB.com on the back and take a video and post that video if i win the ipad
    12-08-2010 09:17 AM
    If I win the Ipad, my kids will finally stop asking to use my ipod.
    12-08-2010 09:20 AM
    This is a great offer! I would love to win this because it would add so much productivity by giving me the ability to do more remote work.
    12-08-2010 09:24 AM
    My 5-year-old responded: "Really, daddy? I would like one very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much."

(I may not have counted correctly but you get the idea).

I would like to give her one equally as much. TiPb, a cute little girl is counting on you!
    12-08-2010 09:28 AM
    I can tell you so many reasons why I would love to win an iPad from you guys at Tipb, like the fact that I'm such an Apple enthusiast. That I began loving Apple products back when I first got my Powerbook G4, before it was really "cool" to like Apple and their products. That I've had ALMOST every single flagship mobile product that Apple has come out, from the iPod Photo to the iPhone 4, I pretty much bought them all. I currently own a top-of-the-line 27" iMac that cost me pretty much near $3,000 dollars to customize, so I can pretty much afford an iPad if I saved up for one. I can tell you all these things to try to peruade you how much of an Apple fan I am and why I should win this giveaway. But in reality, I only really have one reason why I would like to win, and that is the fact that I've never really won anything I've ever wanted, ever. From yearly Christmas raffles, random online giveaways or sweepstakes, anything I've ever participated in to try to win for free has always ended in dissapoinment. Sure, I think I once won a scarf and gloves at some Christmas raffle - while I watched the grand-prize winner walkaway with a brand-new portable DVD player - but who wants gloves and a scarf! But hey, I get it, it's part of the rules. You either win or you don't, but I would love it for once, just once, to be able to say that I was that grand-prize winner. Please Tipb, make my Christmas wish come true.

Thanks.

P.S. Keep up the good work on the iPhone live Podcast, it's awesome!
    12-08-2010 09:38 AM
    I think it'd be an awesome replacement for the archaic toshiba tablet I've been using for the past few years. I've wanted one for some time now and have only recently found the benefits of them over other conventional tablets.
    I'd be like a walking advertisement for the site with the huge *** TiPB sticker I'd be rockin on the back.
    Hook me up TiPB!
    12-08-2010 09:40 AM
    My 2 year old says iPod, iPod! every time I pull out my 1st Gen iPod touch. It's been that long since I've had a new iOS device. My wife and I are upgrading to iPhone 4 soon as well. Please help make us an iFamily!
    12-08-2010 09:47 AM
    My wife would LOVE and iPad for our anniversary, which is just after Christmas and usually uneventful because we're so broke after Christmas.
    12-08-2010 09:49 AM
    I would love to win the iPad so that I can give it to my husband for his birthday (which is Christmas eve)! He claims his birthday is on one of the worst days! Noone ever makes a big deal about his birthday (we try to but apparently not good enough). It would also be a gift that keeps giving because whenever I travel for work I take my iPad (yes MY iPad) with me. My 2 year old son is an iPad addict. My husband always has to try to keep him happy with his iPhone instead. It doesn't always works since there are apps on my iPad that aren't on his phone.

So in summary, here are the reasons I should win the iPad:
    1) I love TiPb!
    2) My husbands birthday is Dec. 24th!
    3) My 2 year old would be excited if he would have an iPad to play with when traveling
    4) I LOVE TIPB!!!!

Thanks for always having the most upcoming news and ALWAYS having the coolest prizes!
    12-08-2010 09:53 AM
    You guys have the best coverage on the web. Happily I am on your site, more than my work email. Cant wait to be able to experience TIPB from my couch, on my new iPad!
    12-08-2010 09:55 AM
    I think the iPad will finally break the back of paper's hold on the corporate world and would love to get a head start in using one. If Santa doesn't bring me one like I asked him to, I hope I win the free one!
    12-08-2010 09:55 AM
2,192 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD