TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmieske

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I would really like to win this iPad so I can let my niece use it. She has autism and using the iPad with some apps could help her communicate better with her family.

Pirrus

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been obsessing about an iPad since it came out. I have even downloaded some apps for it lol.. I was going to finally get one on black Friday but my stupid car stopped on the way to the store and I had to use my iPad funds to fix it ... My luck!

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I need it. I would use it everyday for reading, watching video's, and it would be great for managing my calander, schedule, doing email, etc.

Thanks tipb!

sp1d3rs

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want an i pad for my mom

I need an i pad for my mom for chistmas. I cant afford to buy her one and its the only way im gonna get her into this digital age.

Andyjhay55

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
iPad giveaway

I would love a new iPad. I bought on for myself in June, but now I cannot get it away from my 4 year old daughter. Thank you for the chance to win one for ME.

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Because I still don't have one!

Man, my wife and I have been really wanting one since day one, but just haven't been able to save up the cash yet. Great giveaway TIPB!

Southernbills

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Do I need an iPad? Of course not. Do I really want one? Of course, all of the other kids have one and I should have one too. :D He who dies with the most toys wins.

andygib9

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why I need an iPAD?

I need an iPad as I am a prisoner of Verizon and have been patiently waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon...I have long loved apple from the original turquoise iMac...I'm now locked on a windows computer and the iPad would be perfect to transition me back to where I belong...in MAC world.

Also I'm a teacher so you know I can't afford to buy one...

timcrawf

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you kidding me!

Who wouldn't want an iPad. Anyone who says they don't want one, has never held one. These things are magical, wait, I was channeling Jobs for a second. But really the iPad is a game changing piece of internet connectivity, and it is more. It is a photo frame, and a gaming device, and a drawing pad, and, well I guess that is enough, just let me win.

jayward

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I want an ipad so my kids will leave my MBP alone. Also, thats antother christmas present i will not have to buy. But, seriously I really cant afford to buy one with 3 kids in the house. So that is the main reason i would like one, for the kids.

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
Rene, (and everyone else), if I win this awesome iPad, I WILL GIVE IT TO ONE OF YOU GUYS CAUSE I ALREADY GOT ONE AND I LOVE ALL Y'ALL! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.