Converting to iPad format?

Ftspyder

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I use handbrake to convert my movies and shows to work with my iPhone and ipod, but now with iPad i havent found a decent and easy way to convert my shows and movies onto my iPad. Anyone know of an easy way to do this?

zisel77

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi iamfudge,
handbrake is an amazing free video converter. but the best deficiency of it is not dedicated to a specific device like ipad. So, it puzzled you and me when we used it on the device we owned,ipad or iphone, of course, we can compare it to a similar software which can solve the problem. This is time to recommed ifunia to you. Because they are professional in multimidea area.
ifunia.com/press/ifunia-hd-video-converter-mac-adds-ipad-support.html

Yeah, :p. I'll drink to that! I have experienced with that. I have used handblake for a certian time, quite pefect. But now, I prefer iFunia.

ic22

Jan 27, 2009
Visit site
ripper vs converter???

What is the difference between a ripper and converter. I am also looking into ifunia??.

thanks in advance

aloha503

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
converter

just got an ipad(which is my first apple product) so i have been doing research on this topic. I have a kodak playsport video camera which records in up to 1080p and of course i want to preserve that quality on my ipad. after downloading every single converter i could find on the web and testing them, my own personal opinion is a program called "Wondershare ipad converter" it was the only one that i could get to keep it in HD format after the convert. some of the converters were horrible and most converted it to 480. I wanted something that could at least keep it at 720 hd and wonder share does that. that's my two cents...

can't post a link since i am knew here but google wondershare Ipad onverter

if anybody finds a better one please let me know..

carlalpe

May 11, 2010
Visit site
there so many professional converter can do it ,iam using aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac which is a perfect combination of a Mac Blu-ray Ripper and a Mac Video Converter,and it work well.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I use SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM SPAMMERRRR!!!! ...
Ugh this is so annoying. Stop spamming please! We can all tell, there is NO point!