Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

mikedavis929

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I know I am buying a black iPad Mini, but I'm still torn on GB, usually I get as much as possible, future proofing, but I have a feeling I'll be buying a retina mini in the next twelve months. Any thoughts?

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So for anyone who has done this pre-ordering before, do they normally use three hours to update the digital storefront??

I don't remember when the store went down when I preordered my 4S but its always at 12PST that the site goes live. Or a couple minutes early as it was then.

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Is it the voice of OnStar too lol?

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

LMAO...I'm not about to start a heated discussion about North American auto manufacturers.....but I do know that Siri (Apple) and Sync (Microsoft) have cat fights when I am not in the car.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I know I am buying a black iPad Mini, but I'm still torn on GB, usually I get as much as possible, future proofing, but I have a feeling I'll be buying a retina mini in the next twelve months. Any thoughts?

I've never felt like I needed more than 16 gb in an iPad. I have most of my content on my phone and computer. I keep most of my tablet content (comics, books, music, games/apps I'm not currently playing/using etc) in the cloud so it's not actually taking up any space.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
So here's my plan: Pre-order 4G iPad mini and iPad 4 tonight, go line up and buy Wi-Fi iPad Mini and iPad 4 on launch day just to get reviews done faster. Insane enough?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
LMAO...I'm not about to start a heated discussion about North American auto manufacturers.....but I do know that Siri (Apple) and Sync (Microsoft) have cat fights when I am not in the car.

LMAO I would love to see a video of this.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So here's my plan: Pre-order 4G iPad mini and iPad 4 tonight, go line up and buy Wi-Fi iPad Mini and iPad 4 on launch day just to get reviews done faster. Insane enough?

Sounds like somebody has money to throw around! Lol

I had to sell 2 tablets to afford the base model iPad mini! Poor college kid here...

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm supposed to order a 16GB White, but after looking at it I think I might just pay the extra for my sister to have a 64GB, I'm not sure that she'll use it, but reading through a lot of the great features maybe she'll find the storage to come in handy for movies...

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm not on the road enough to warrant the extra data plan. I just use my iPhone on the road. iPad is for home. So WiFi only. With iCloud, do you really need 64GB?

I have always gotten the 64gb versions of stuff and I always feel like I need more. I have to keep taking 2 movies off to add more content....gets annoying. This is the first time I ever even consider 32 gb. Ok I just convinced myself...64 gb wifi it is!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Sounds great. Then once you're done with the reviews you'll have 2 of each, so send one of each to me for some 'real world user' testing and reviews. I promise I'll return them when the next models are released! :)

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have always gotten the 64gb versions of stuff and I always feel like I need more. I have to keep taking 2 movies off to add more content....gets annoying. This is the first time I ever even consider 32 gb. Ok I just convinced myself...64 gb wifi it is!

I was going to say I would just get the WiFi and use a hotspot on your phone if it's available to setup because I never use enough data on my own devices to setup the extra access fees per month...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2