Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Selling my iPad (3) is just a consideration. I'm definitely getting a mini for my fianc?e so I don't have to hear her complaining about her 7 inch galaxy tab 2. She never would've gone with a full size iPad since it wouldn't fit in her purse.

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The display in the Mini uses new GF2 technology, so its crisper, brighter, thinner. The same number of pixels as an iPad2, but squished into a smaller area. So the pixels will be smaller. Should look good - not Retina, but definitely better than an iPad2. Somewhere inbetween.

This is what I am hoping for, but it will be interesting to put it side by side with my iPad 3 to see how big the difference is. I am sure if I take my contact lenses out they will look exactly the same....lol!!

4 hours and counting.....need more coffee....

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Will there be any new accessories for the Ipad mini I wonder? Other than the smart case.

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know what the RAM might be in the mini?

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here just getting the retina iPad like me?

For me there's no need to upgrade from 3 to 4. I held off on updating my phone from the 4s (but may be changing my mind on that since I got to hold a 5 today and it is really almost nonexistent in weight which I liked)

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Nahhhh......too many scruples on my part. I bought it and it works great. Couldn't bring myself to do that......thanks for the answer though.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Will there be any new accessories for the Ipad mini I wonder? Other than the smart case.

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know what the RAM might be in the mini?

If its the same as the iPad 2 it's 512MB. But until ifixit gets a hold of one and does a teardown we won't know.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Nahhhh......too many scruples on my part. I bought it and it works great. Couldn't bring myself to do that......thanks for the answer though.

No problem. I'd be the same way. I don't think apple does any helping hand toward buyers who come in near generation shifts with the exception of OS X updates being free within a certain timeframe.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
OK, just checked and the return policy is 14 days on products, except for iPhone, which has a 30 day return policy. Returns can be done at an Apple Store or through the mail. Only products purchased directly through Apple qualify.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Compared to the iPhone 5 pajama party this one is more like a camping trip lol

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

mikedavis929

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm just getting the mini right now. I'm sticking with the iPad 3 until the 5 comes out. I figure it'll probably be a lot thinner like the iPhone and the mini.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Trying to find a valid reason to upgrade from the ipad3 to ipad4 . Anyone else in a similar predictament ? Just not enough to make the switch...

Unless you're just suffering needlessly because of performance issues, or need a Lightning connector to feel safe at night - no. I would wait for the next one, which will probably have the new display technology found in the iPhone 5, be lighter weight, and have many more reasons to upgrade.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77