Smartphone Project: Participants needed.

Elander

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm currently gathering data for my project, I thought that you people will be the most knowledgeable people on smartphones and their use. I?m using an online survey to explore smartphone use. If anyone has any free time could you please fill it in? It's confidential and it?s exploring the potential psychological implications of smartphone use. I want as many participants as possible. So your participation would be greatly appreciated. Here?s the link to the survey;

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8vp1aVMoeTHvvPD

Sorry for the shameless plug and thank you for your time. Let me know what you think of the survey.

Elander

Elander

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks to all those people who have filled in my survey, I really appreciate it. This will allow to me get the views of real smartphone enthusiasts, I'm still recruiting and need more participants. Please do take part if you have 15-20 minutes to spare

:cool:

Elander

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

So far I have 647 survey completions (thanks to all those who have completed my survey). Can you please help me reach 700 survey completions? This will be the best project I've done if I get to 700 or more.

Elander

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey there,

Thanks to those who have taken part, I now have 776 survey completions. I'm still recruitment, please take part if you have 15 minutes to spare.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2