Is it me??? Or are iPhones everywhere now???

bhappy11

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Seems like everywhere I look or observe. The majority has swung to
The iPhone as the phone most people seem to have at the moment.

I work at a high line dealership. My clients use to be all were blackberry. Then android started showing up. Now it is like the only phone is iPhone. I can not believe just how many high up Dr's, Lawyers, CEO's , Business owners have switched to iPhone. I know. I end up having to pair their shiny
New iPhones to the Bluetooth of their cars.

So what do you see out in the wild?? More iPhones, Android, blackberry, or windows phone( which I have yet to see in the wild by anyone)?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I agree they're everywhere.
My wife still has a BB because of work but they are testing iPhones and iPads.
At least she has an personal iPad 2
Good Luck

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a student and I work at the IT helpdesk on campus, and most of us students there have iPhones while the full time people have mostly droids.

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It really depends. For my country, iPhone is still the majority. Android comes close to second while those using BB are those who are working in high post and corporate world.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Mostly iPhones here in Sweden. It is our chosen phone at work and we are all issued one ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Most of my colleagues have iPhones. Two have Android devices. It used to be the majority of our students had iPhones, but that's slowly swinging to Android as they become cheaper and cheaper, since teenagers are not very good custodians of expensive gadgets. As often as some need them replaced, they are better off with the inexpensive Android phones.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Around my town you see about a 50/50 ratio of iPhone and Android, with absolutely NO Blackberry phones in sight.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

windrider07

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Around here, it varies. iPhones are seen a lot as well as androids. Blackberries are less common but you do see them. I think Androids are seen as more reliable and cheaper. iPhones are seen as the "cool" things to play around with.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I live in Boston and me and my fiancé switched from Android to Apple and were taking the Red Line and noticed that there were at one point 14 other iPhones ranging from the 3GS to 4s in the one car we were on. Apple is starting to dominate Boston, Ma. Lol :)

Sent from "Damn I forgot I have to many phones to keep track of"

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Seems like everywhere I look or observe. The majority has swung to
The iPhone as the phone most people seem to have at the moment.

I work at a high line dealership. My clients use to be all were blackberry. Then android started showing up. Now it is like the only phone is iPhone. I can not believe just how many high up Dr's, Lawyers, CEO's , Business owners have switched to iPhone. I know. I end up having to pair their shiny
New iPhones to the Bluetooth of their cars.

So what do you see out in the wild?? More iPhones, Android, blackberry, or windows phone( which I have yet to see in the wild by anyone)?

Maybe it's just you. Here in SW Florida, it's 45% iPhone, 45% Android, and 10% BB. About five years ago, BB and Android, would have changed places.:p

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I work in a global pharma company and if you did a survey 2 years ago it would have been Blackberry as the large majority. Now there are only two people left in my entire floor. everyone else has gone iPhone. Either 4 or 4S, mostly black ones.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
In my neck o the woods its deff Android that rules the roost. Followed (not so closely) by iphone and BB is all but non existent.. At my work i am the only iphone user. Even the company uses Razr's as the company phones..

So i am the lone stranger with my awesome white 4s :D

On a side note, when at my local corporate Verizon store the other day i noticed the sales people there are split with what they carry, of the 6 employees i saw 3 were Android (2 Razr and 1 G-Nex) and 2 iphones with the 6th being a windows phone.. They do HEAVILY push iphones tho. i was there with my daughter who absolutely HAD to have the purple Razr, and the sales lady all but said she was not a NORMAL teen because she wanted the Razr and not an iphone..:confused:

But me personally, i love my 4s and not too interested in anything else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2