so, ive been trying to sign up at the crackberry site, i have an old 9700 and was curious if there was something fun i could do with it, but it wont let me. keeps rejecting my username. any clues as to what i might be doing wrong? yes, i am following all the rules for creating a username, no punctuation, etc...
    03-24-2012 10:52 AM
    I believe your email must be the same as you set up here. I had to change mine at crackberry then I was able to use my same username here. Hope this helps
    03-24-2012 01:54 PM
    If you keep having problems drop at email to sitesupport(at)crackberry.com and they will help you figure out what is wrong.
    03-26-2012 11:34 AM
    i am wanting to change my username over at CB, is this possible?

a couple of months ago i sent a PM to one of the Mods, who frequents here, but have not received an answer
    04-18-2012 01:39 PM
    i am wanting to change my username over at CB, is this possible?

a couple of months ago i sent a PM to one of the Mods, who frequents here, but have not received an answer
    BLiNK, email CB at the email addy address that you see in pk's post above yours - i believe its
    sitesupport@crackberry.com

Let them know your current user name and what you want it changed to - as long as the one you want isnt taken they should have it done for you within a day or so.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-18-2012 02:42 PM
    dang, well i did email their site support earlier but mainly just to ask of it could be done. i gave them my existing username but not the one i would like to change to

hopefully they will respond i a timely manner. thanks pinky!
    04-18-2012 03:07 PM
    dang, well i did email their site support earlier but mainly just to ask of it could be done. i gave them my existing username but not the one i would like to change to

hopefully they will respond i a timely manner. thanks pinky!
    Yw BLiNKy lol.
    04-18-2012 04:53 PM
    well, so far it has been over 4 hours since i emailed their site support team

why is everything to do with blackberry so slow?!
    04-18-2012 04:57 PM
    well, so far it has been over 4 hours since i emailed their site support team

why is everything to do with blackberry so slow?!
    lmao, have you tried a battery pull
    04-18-2012 05:11 PM
    VERY funny guys! lol

Sorry Blink sometimes it does take our administrators a bit of time to get back to you. Let me know if you still have not heard and I will see to it, that it gets taken care of ASAP. I'm a Mod over there. I will spreak to the admin in question personally on your behalf.
    04-20-2012 01:50 AM
    VERY funny guys! lol

Sorry Blink sometimes it does take our administrators a bit of time to get back to you. Let me know if you still have not heard and I will see to it, that it gets taken care of ASAP. I'm a Mod over there. I will spreak to the admin in question personally on your behalf.
    pk is a man of his word and has always been on top of requests i make on the CB forum. if he says it, it will get done!!
    04-25-2012 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD