App Giveaway: GarageBand for iPhone and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensmith

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
One singer who's always inspired me is Luther Vandross, unfortunately I got to appreciate him more after he passed away...as they say, you never know what you have till it's gone. He's the perfect example of someone who started from humble beginnings and made it to the top. Such an inspirational person!

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
The backstreet boys were actually the reason I started to like music. Their adaption to the new coming age in music made me love their music. Steve Jobs has also been an inspiration for my love of music. I've been listening to music since I've been about 2 years old. Imagine babies growing up these days, and growing to love different sorts of music. It just amazes me! :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I used to spend hours trying to tune my guitar to alternate scales to emulate Joni Mitchell. Never could do it, but I still think she's inspirational.

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Hands-down listening to Grover Washington Junior playing his sax was the thing that motivated me to play.

matthewmspace

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like GarageBand for my iPhone 4S. I am desperately bored of my apps and need something new to keep myself entertained. I have never opened GarageBand on Mac because it is very complex to non-music people, like myself. I feel based on the app other people have and apple store demos I did, it looks very easy to use. That's why I'd like this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2