how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm a little beat, too. I was pretty much out and about all day and now that I'm home, I'm relaxed to the point of being sleepy.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Excited about V festival tomorrow, but slightly bummed out that I have some admin work to do tonight... Bitter with the sweet and all that

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I should have stayed home. All of the screaming at my daughter's volleyball game is getting on my nerve. ;). Of course, I'm glad to be here to show my support for my only daughter. :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm really worn out and tired. Went on a camping trip last night and we did some hard and fast hiking. I feel good, just worn out.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from softball practice and throwing the football with my wife and nephew (after practicing for 2 hours, lol). My body needs my comfy couch, and that is exactly what it's getting right now...sore but thoroughly relaxed now. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm full. I just finished eating a bourbon chicken combo platter from a nearby Chinese restaurant and now I'm in need of some coffee. Now all I want to do is sit back and watch a few episodes of Heroes (Season 4) via Netflix. I didn't watch the show when it was a TV series because I thought it would be stupid, but boy, was I wrong! The show is awesome! :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling alright tonight. Just ate some sweet rolls and am watching Peyton Manning throw two picks thus far tonight against the Falcons.