1st post here.. Just bought an Iphone 2G... Can't wait for it to arrive... Looking forward to upgrading it then jailbreaking and enjoying all the cool apps you guys have shown me!

Please don't flame me if I ask a stupid question! I'm a breaker in training... LOL!!
    01-28-2009 06:36 PM
    Don't worry, I will always be there to ask a dumber question.
    01-28-2009 07:10 PM
    1st post here.. Just bought an Iphone 2G... Can't wait for it to arrive... Looking forward to upgrading it then jailbreaking and enjoying all the cool apps you guys have shown me!

Please don't flame me if I ask a stupid question! I'm a breaker in training... LOL!!
    Hello! Where in the deep south exactly?
    01-28-2009 07:27 PM

Congrats! I always thought the silver backing on the Iphone 2G was so sharp looking. This site is very helpful AND polite in responding to questions. The moderators keep a close eye on all posts. If you ask anything that may be a duplicate to someone else's question they'll send you to the thread where it was first posted.

Oh, and NellyB, don't count on being the only one to ask a 'stupid question'!
    01-28-2009 07:28 PM
    Ok, this might get more confusing after the next iPhone comes out, but iPhone 2g could be referencing the second generation iPhone or iPhone 3g and 1g the Edge version. The new one will be the 3g (third gen) iPhone so that should be fun

So what do you have exactly?
    01-28-2009 07:34 PM
    Ok, this might get more confusing after the next iPhone comes out, but iPhone 2g could be referencing the second generation iPhone or iPhone 3g and 1g the Edge version. The new one will be the 3g (third gen) iPhone so that should be fun

So what do you have exactly?
    Well now you have me confused!!
    01-28-2009 07:40 PM
    Hello! Where in the deep south exactly?
    Near Birmingham... And I have the 2G silverback 8gig phone... Came today...upgraded the software and now ready to jailbreak it!! Wish me luck! LOL!!
    01-29-2009 05:58 PM
    Near Birmingham... And I have the 2G silverback 8gig phone... Came today...upgraded the software and now ready to jailbreak it!! Wish me luck! LOL!!
    Good luck with the jailbreak. I know absolutely nothing about it. We spent a number of years in your neighbor state of Georgia. Loved it there.
    01-29-2009 06:20 PM
    Yep, thats the deep south!

you should be fine. I did the whole jailbrake thing once and it was very easy.
    01-29-2009 06:21 PM
    Just up I65 from you close to Huntsvile. You are going to love your iPhone! Let me know how the jailbreak goes. I have been to chicken to try it.

BTW I am typing this on my iPhone!!
    02-01-2009 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD