Hello from the DEEP South!!

pitguy3

Jan 27, 2009
Visit site
1st post here.. Just bought an Iphone 2G... Can't wait for it to arrive... Looking forward to upgrading it then jailbreaking and enjoying all the cool apps you guys have shown me!

Please don't flame me if I ask a stupid question! I'm a breaker in training... LOL!!:D

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
1st post here.. Just bought an Iphone 2G... Can't wait for it to arrive... Looking forward to upgrading it then jailbreaking and enjoying all the cool apps you guys have shown me!

Please don't flame me if I ask a stupid question! I'm a breaker in training... LOL!!:D
Hello! Where in the deep south exactly?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site

Congrats! I always thought the silver backing on the Iphone 2G was so sharp looking. This site is very helpful AND polite in responding to questions. The moderators keep a close eye on all posts. If you ask anything that may be a duplicate to someone else's question they'll send you to the thread where it was first posted.

Oh, and NellyB, don't count on being the only one to ask a 'stupid question'!:p

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Ok, this might get more confusing after the next iPhone comes out, but iPhone 2g could be referencing the second generation iPhone or iPhone 3g and 1g the Edge version. The new one will be the 3g (third gen) iPhone so that should be fun :eek:

So what do you have exactly? :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Ok, this might get more confusing after the next iPhone comes out, but iPhone 2g could be referencing the second generation iPhone or iPhone 3g and 1g the Edge version. The new one will be the 3g (third gen) iPhone so that should be fun :eek:

So what do you have exactly? :)

Well now you have me confused!!:D

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Near Birmingham... And I have the 2G silverback 8gig phone... Came today...upgraded the software and now ready to jailbreak it!! Wish me luck! LOL!!:rolleyes:

Good luck with the jailbreak. I know absolutely nothing about it. We spent a number of years in your neighbor state of Georgia. Loved it there.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Near Birmingham... And I have the 2G silverback 8gig phone... Came today...upgraded the software and now ready to jailbreak it!! Wish me luck! LOL!!:rolleyes:

Yep, thats the deep south!

you should be fine. I did the whole jailbrake thing once and it was very easy.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Just up I65 from you close to Huntsvile. You are going to love your iPhone! Let me know how the jailbreak goes. I have been to chicken to try it. :)

BTW I am typing this on my iPhone!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2