Bonjour. Old/New apple users coming on board here.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Well, My wife and I have been using Microsoft products for the past few years. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the promise of apps, hardware etc. after rebooting 7, 8, 8.1, and now 10. We are DONE. We are getting 2 new iPhone 6s. I am getting a 64gb plus and my wife is getting a 64gb s. I am excited to have the large app catalog, as well as any accessory I could imagine. Like a waterproof case for my phone so I can use it as nav/topo on my adventure motorcycle and in my Jeep and UTV. plus a multitude of home automation stuff.

I am not sure if we will replace our computing products yet or not. I am open to having a Imac and MacBook again. I had it all once before and sold it as I did not like the OS.

We will see again.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! :) I think you'll like having Apple products -- make sure to stick around and ask questions as needed, and participate in conversations as you learn your device(s)

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
As I said in your thread, welcome! It's cool to see you here. It's nice to just have things "work" for you rather than fighting to have them work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77